Wsup DEN!~~~``~~~~~`~~!!!!!

I can't stand lil dudes like that thinking theyre hard
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

wow, i was waiting for someone to crack the lil kid.

but STONEFACE @ them for droppin the N bomb afterwards

Them white boys could have called them N's all day. Thats what the hell they were acting like. Stupid, ignorant enn's.
I hate black folks sometimes.

Yes I'm black btw

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

ctdaprince wrote:

them white dudes was the real {()}
they was gettin scared of a kid
then after the black kids leave they gonna try in talk $#!*
and use the n word they some real punks

Word, they didn't even have to hit the lil kid, but not NO one out of the 9 wanted to shoot the fair one with the elder brother?

"Soft-etry" at it's finest. Peep how they even said at the end "ey man we should find a new slab to skate at". Lmao...Dudes was shook thinking the dynamic duo was going to come back with some more goons.

It ain't bout the whit guys being some punks....They were just trying to enjoy themselves, If they had of faught the brother even though they had morenumbers...who knows how dude would have retaliated. Like they don't know how ignorant some blacks are. They wana come back with guns and kill you becausethey can't accept an @@@ whooping. So what if they were scared..no reason to risk they lives over some ignorant %@*.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dude looked so tiny when he walked across the street and approached the other dude. "wsup den"

Originally Posted by Face82

MaZA4eVeR14 said:
wow, i was waiting for someone to crack the lil kid.

but STONEFACE @ them for droppin the N bomb afterwards

Them white boys could have called them N's all day. Thats what the hell they were acting like. Stupid, ignorant enn's.
I hate black folks sometimes.

Yes I'm black btw
I was thinking the same thing. How ignorant could you be? And ya'll calling the whute dudes soft? How many times buckwheat cocked back like he was about todo something? How many times did he get in somebody's face? What was he doing the whole time? Son's chest was all swole, but that was his front.

I'd really like to know what started this, but it was probably nothing anyway
smh.gif

edit: $$%$ yuku

i didn't hear the skater kids say the n word. if they did, thats a bad look
the little kid is a little bastard lol

ctdaprince wrote:

Word, they didn't even have to hit the lil kid, but not NO one out of the 9 wanted to shoot the fair one with the elder brother?

"Soft-etry" at it's finest. Peep how they even said at the end "ey man we should find a new slab to skate at". Lmao...Dudes was shook thinking the dynamic duo was going to come back with some more goons.

It ain't bout the whit guys being some punks....They were just trying to enjoy themselves, If they had of faught the brother even though they had more numbers...who knows how dude would have retaliated. Like they don't know how ignorant some blacks are. They wana come back with guns and kill you because they can't accept an @@@ whooping. So what if they were scared..no reason to risk they lives over some ignorant %@*.

Exactly. Im glad they didn't try to fight either one of them. It would've been a lose-lose either way.

Damn, that little kid was so bold I thought the older brother must have had the cal on him for sure. He had them shook.

ctdaprince wrote:

It ain't bout the whit guys being some punks....They were just trying to enjoy themselves, If they had of faught the brother even though they had more numbers...who knows how dude would have retaliated. Like they don't know how ignorant some blacks are. They wana come back with guns and kill you because they can't accept an @@@ whooping. So what if they were scared..no reason to risk they lives over some ignorant %@*.

Basically...you can tell what kinda poeple whey were, whether black or white...people who start #%%+ like that and act like thatare usually the people who take things to the next level

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

YOOOO HE CALLED US BLACK
indifferent.gif

that dude should've squashed that little kid like an ant
and broke his skateboard across the older dudes face

laugh.gif

tough guys getting checked by grandma

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom