Wrestling Thread Tonight at 7PM ET/ WrestleMania 32/ Preshow Starts at 5PM ET

You guys are just saying that because he is black.

What do you want, him to come out shucking and jiving for you? Rapping?

Racist mofos
mean.gif

Apparently the Reddit insider guy said there are a few surprises and a return tonight.

And Corbin is officially main roster.

Apparently the Reddit insider guy said there are a few surprises and a return tonight.

"However I think this sub will be disappointed in one return that causes a title change tonight. Who knows though, I really like it though."

"However I think this sub will be disappointed in one return that causes a title change tonight. Who knows though, I really like it though."
If it's bailey and she takes the womens title, im permabanning myself

Raw has to end or start with a Reigns promo and out comes Rollins on the ramp to stare him down.

Raw has to end or start with a Reigns promo and out comes Rollins on the ramp to stare him down.
falconarrow mentioned:

- A woman is returning tonight

- Sext will return in May

- Prince Pretty's WWE career is basically DOA

- They want Joseph Samoa on the main roster

- "What is the feeling about Lana's in ring future?" -- Still rocky. Alot of the womens roster still do not feel super comfortable in ring with her which is very understandable. It will take time, she is a super hard worker. She'll get there.

Last edited:
Just finished WM... What a long ******* show :x... I just fast forwarded through HHH/Roman... What a blah show overall :smh:...

apollo crews rumoured to be called up soon to the main roster according to meltzer

bad move if true, it's too soon

Terrible move. "Smiling positive grateful blackman" isn't a gimmick.

Back
Top Bottom