Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

I don't think I've seen two dudes that need each other more than Enzo and Cass :lol: the Hardyz surprise return really killed them off
It's amazing how quickly this all happened too. One minute Vince has an over tag team that sells tons of merch, next thing they're split up because Enzo is hated backstage.

he's definitely capable of more than what we've seen recently, his time will likely come if he's willing to wait out the inevitable roster changes.
it's going to be awhile because nakamura still has to get the belt, and then maybe either rusev gets in the title picture, or the us belt picture opens up because aj or ko fueds with nakamura

Sorry...your response made it sound like you were saying "yes"

You don't want to be the Sheamus guy
no apologies necessary, it's never that serious, but i like sheamus, just wish they didn't do the headbangers dress thing

whatever the story is, they need to think up one to reunite quick, because separate those two are aweful

Enzo should of been big Cass manager. I feel like AA needs each other also. The Kurt JJ storyline is bad for JJ and Gable ain't moving the needle.

Also true, but at least AA can get by for awhile on actual wrestling. Cass is a very generic version of an 03-07 big man, and Enzo is the male Eva Marie. Candice Michelle could probably kick his *** right now.

Gene-o talking in the 3rd person now?

trre.gif

Also true, but at least AA can get by for awhile on actual wrestling. Cass is a very generic version of an 03-07 big man, and Enzo is the male Eva Marie. Candice Michelle could probably kick his *** right now.
i don't know what good can come from jordan in his current script, will either look like a disappointment or nepotism

Back
Top Bottom