Wrestling Thread September 1st-3rd/ Weekend Edition/ Mae Young Classic Available Now First 4

Source: The Wrestling Observer

The first two nights of WWE’s Mae Young Classic tournament were completed on Friday, July 14. According to sources, there are people in WWE that were unhappy with the tournament. These are people “who believe that WWE women all have to be hot.”

Take it for what it’s worth, but the people who expressed this belief thought that a lot of the women in the tournament were not “good looking enough” to WWE’s usual standards.

Ummm, no way

I mean it's not that hard to believe. After all, a WWE higher up (allegedly Johnny Ace) said AJ Lee was "unf**kable"

The first two nights of WWE’s Mae Young Classic tournament were completed on Friday, July 14. According to sources, there are people in WWE that were unhappy with the tournament. These are people “who believe that WWE women all have to be hot.”

Take it for what it’s worth, but the people who expressed this belief thought that a lot of the women in the tournament were not “good looking enough” to WWE’s usual standards.

Ummm, no way

Damn

Evie is in the tournament, right? She may not be "hot," but she's cute like Alexa Bliss and will be a fan favorite. They can basically give her Bayley's gimmick.

Don't want Evie's credibility to be shot into the sun, so no to a Bayley like gimmick for her

Mywc45iLMaZhrmHt7dAIc-WVBu-JbkI8CMWpQr--YiQ.jpg

Ummm, no way

Damn shame

Evie is in the tournament, right? She may not be "hot," but she's cute like Alexa Bliss and will be a fan favorite. They can basically give her Bayley's gimmick.

Evie's cute. There's actually a lot of cute women in the tournament, but nobody should be surprised this news came out. Even with that, they already have Charlotte, Bayley, and Nia Jax on the roster, so it's too late.

What anniversary sale?? Let me get some raf Stan smiths for da low tho b? No funky colors
Anniversary is when we have the new stuff drop for fall on discount. If you got a Nordy card you can shop now. If not then it starts on the 21st...
Lemme check if any of those are applicable. I'll hit you back in a min.

Anniversary is when we have the new stuff drop for fall on discount. If you got a Nordy card you can shop now. If not then it starts on the 21st...
Lemme check if any of those are applicable. I'll hit you back in a min.

Check on the cdg converse low black while your at it. Thx

I haven't watched wrestling in years. Came across this today rewatched it 100x today. Love the Hardy Boyz. Straight goosebumps.

Back
Top Bottom