Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Naomi is way too happy go lucky for my tasting. Cameron gave her "quite a beating" last night before her face comeback. You got to sell that beating even if you come out victorious Naomi. First thing she always goes after a victory is jump up and down and flash that big grin of hers. It's a lovely sight, yes but where is the psychology and selling.

As bad as Cameron is, she was getting some nice heat from the crowd last night

Girl bye...

916.gif

Last edited:
I'm glad I put on the game and fell asleep last night.

Breeze needs to join the Miz and Sandow.

Ziggler needs to mature his gimmick.

R-Truth needs to turn heel.

I think that the next step is that Ziggler beats miz on Sunday and eventually R Ziggler gets an eye for that gold and turns on Zig.

I might be in the minority..no pun.. but I think Truth was a great heel around that time of that cigarette incident 

too bad this new nod stable isn't in full swing. they could have them recruit rtruth telling him Zig is 'holding him back'.

:lol: Yeah I can't remember the last time we've seen R Ziggler on the television screen before Smackdown last week. What the NEW NOD really should do is come out and beat down Rusev after he crushes Mark Henry. Retribution for all the Russian on Black crime that was going on!

After listening to LAW, anybody have a gif/video of this Meltzer Driver that the Young Buck's do?

Last edited:
After listening to LAW, anybody have a gif/video of this Meltzer Driver that the Young Buck's do?

You ever see the tombstone/springboard piledriver they do? Well Nick just adds a 450-like flip on his approach. They hit it on Fish in that YB/ReDragon 2-3 falls match.

Raw worth watching this week? Got it recorded, but I haven't really sat and watched a whole Raw in about a month. Every time I throw a recording on it's been hard to watch, is it just me or has TNA been better this past month?

Raw worth watching this week? Got it recorded, but I haven't really sat and watched a whole Raw in about a month. Every time I throw a recording on it's been hard to watch, is it just me or has TNA been better this past month?

Listen to Review-A-RAW it's more entertaining that RAW itself.

I can't believe that was the go home show for NOC. :smh: from now on I'm gonna have to just leave raw recorded and watch mnf. This **** is unbearable. Does anyone sit and read through these raw scripts?! Why do we get reigns and Rollins match before the actual ppv match Sunday?! And No that match doesn't close the show. No not your ppv main event match segment close the show. Not even that stupid over the top dragged on Bella feud close the show. ******* mizark and Rusev close the show!!! These last 3 raws have been HORRIBLE. I always look forward to Mondays to catch raw and discuss it with y'all but this is just bullcrap. The best segment we had was rziggler. :lol: it's like they know they are insulting their fans when they put crap out every Monday

Annoyed with 2k. They barely give us any next gen shots or footage. They had a halfassed roster reveal show. Then they delay the release. :smh: this game better be worth the delay.

Last gen to me is still PS2 cause I haven't been invested into games since Madden 2010 back in college :lol:

Last gen looks like LAST years game

Also had a dream cameron was fired from the company after her match with naomi. True story.

Back
Top Bottom