Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

New shirt is terrible, wwe needs to get with the times and hire one of these street brand dudes to design the company's shirts man.

what in the world is R Truth doing in pink trunks? 
laugh.gif

King has dementia. Dude can't remember who he's cheering for please PLEASE PLEASE!!! RETIRE KING!!

**** this I had to mute these dudes. The commentary is horrendous and I normally dont complain about that. This Zig vs Miz feud has been kinda funny tho with the "stunt" doubles haha

So give Cameron and Naomi the 2 min match and let AJ and Paige have the 10 minute match. If Naomi and Cameron were good in-ring performers the i'd understand.
While I agree with everything you said...the company is more focused on promoting the women in the Tv show versus actual talent. Because Rosa got tv time. They rehashed the beef of Cameron and Naomi. And the Bella's storyline gets waaaayyyyy more time that anything concerning the Divas Title. Would you not agree...? Good old WWE logic man. What the fans want isn't "best for business," according to them. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom