Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

Bayley got that Maggie Gyllenhall face.

Bayley kinda looks like CM Punk

I like Bayley, think she's cute but once PLVN made that potato comment he ruined her a bit for me. :lol:

View media item 1197735
Bayley's a sweetheart and all, but I need her to stand further back......

She lookin like Colin Kaepernick.

Good gawd :x

Bayley = Chyna..

she's hideous

Leave my Baelay alone, guys :frown:

watching monday night wars the war goes extreme really good. gotta go back n watch these eddie n malenko/ron psychosis matches.

Expect to see screwy/dq finishes at ppv's because wwe feels they have more leeway since it's $9.99.

Hart Foundation 2.0 was so damn tight. Had a collection of guys I loved watching growing up. And Nattie's dad. :lol: but seriously, that was an assembly of greatness. :pimp:

tumblr_n61t2zk3tj1qheak7o1_250.gif
tumblr_n61t2zk3tj1qheak7o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n61t2zk3tj1qheak7o9_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n61t2zk3tj1qheak7o3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n61t2zk3tj1qheak7o5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n61t2zk3tj1qheak7o8_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n61t2zk3tj1qheak7o4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n61t2zk3tj1qheak7o6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n61t2zk3tj1qheak7o10_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n61t2zk3tj1qheak7o7_r1_250.gif

I swear Colt Cabana has the best guests if you are a wrestling geek. Any Indy, lower-mid card wrestler OF NOTE has been on his podcast. Go to ITUNES and subscribe and look at all of his past episodes.

The best ones were

Natalya
William Regal 1 &2
Ricochet
Cesaro (Claudio Castanoli)
Kevin Steen
Pac
MVP
Dolph
Lita
John Morrison
Bill Apter
Brooklyn Brawler
Trent Baretta
Devitt
Scotty 2 Hotty
Mike Quackenbush
Scott Hall
Sonjay Dutt
Buff Bagwell *******

Don't forget the jeans one.

---------------
I always wonder how much longer Owen would've wrestle if he never died.

Last edited:
Repped Peep Game Peep Game for that match. Was the kotr? What year was that? I'll have to check out some owen matches.

Anyone got suggestions to watch on the network? If any can tell me which event was the owen vs HBK and owen vs diesel and maybe some other matches

Also not too impressed with that gameplay vid. I hope that's why they're delaying the release but I doubt it. They seriously needa drop yukes as well and pick up AKI

Last edited:
It is still crazy to me that dudes like SHane Helms and Shannon Moore ever set foot in the WWE rings.

I miss SUnday Night Heat man.

BK Bomb was one of my favorite moves of the 90s. I loved when he hit that from the rebound.

Last gen 2k15 won't have the new career mode. There's supposedly a new mode to replace it but 2k hasn't announced it yet.

Obviously last gen won't get the graphical upgrades that the PS4/XB1 versions will have.

Also two versions of Hulk Hogan are exclusive to current gen.

Also not too impressed with that gameplay vid. I hope that's why they're delaying the release but I doubt it. They seriously needa drop yukes as well
What could have possibly impressed you from a 3 minute clip though? Don't like that bother you. Most of the time people don't even know what they are doing are doing at these conventions.

What I loved is how the gameplay is much slower/realistic. Instead of those rapid fire strikes that have been in the game for the last years. Animations look smoother and the crowd looks nice.

And I can't wait to see how the fatigue system works.

And the crawling animations. Are cool as hell

It is still crazy to me that dudes like SHane Helms and Shannon Moore ever set foot in the WWE rings.

I miss SUnday Night Heat man.

BK Bomb was one of my favorite moves of the 90s. I loved when he hit that from the rebound.

:smokin always gems from Velocity/Heat

Back
Top Bottom