Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

"Sing-a-long" with The Rock, is OVER" :lol: :rofl:

These Network video package commercials >>>>>>> the pimping and pandering of 9.99

Can yall imagine Heyman turning on Brock and making Cena heel at NOC for his 16th title reign, I know it would make NO sense but it just makes you think of how many possible crazy big heel turns there are for Cena

Last edited:
If only marketing was smart enough to out these commercials on different channels besides the ones that have wwe

Try to be optimistic. Maybe they are airing these commercials for core fans because they know these commercials really aren't going to effect our interest in the product. That way they can figure out what kind of marketing is going to work best and work the kids before throwing it out to the masses. The network is the future regardless if it initially flops or has success, and is still technically in its infancy. Things are still new and not perfected in this new era of wrestling.

They have been slowly trying to integrate back into main pop culture like they once were in the late 90s and late 80s. Everything goes through a cycle. We are just witnessing this eras big wrestling boom. IMHO

I even got boys of mine who never watched wrestling but are football and basketball fans asking me about cena and lesnar.

Last edited:
One of these days I need Naomi in a Psylocke uniform

Cameron is STUUUUPID :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom