Wrestling Thread Sep 15-Oct 5 | October 5th, 1982 A Wrestling/NT/Cat Legend Was Born

So......Layla & Summer are heels now, and Rosa is face by association?? No wonder they're all confused :lol: :lol:

If Rosa has to come in and clean house...:x :x

Watching the Amazing Race and one of the teams are Brooke & Robbie E #TNA #RoughTimes

Robbie & Brooke could probably gain more money from Amazing Race than like 6 Impact tapings.

LayRAE were just faces last week :rofl:

Last edited:
I'd prefer Dolph vs Cesaro was the Main Event instead. I mean they supposedly are brining prestige back to the IC title. :rofl: Big Slow vs Rusev is gonna be :x

I'd prefer Dolph vs Cesaro was the Main Event instead. I mean they supposedly are brining prestige back to the IC title.
roll.gif
Big Slow vs Rusev is gonna be
sick.gif
russev match is 2 min max 

It's already past the 2 minute mark penny1folarin penny1folarin ... :frown: Kane should have came out and Tombstoned Pete Rose in that damn Sketchers commercial. Nevermind I said that. The less Kane I see on my tv the better.

I see the're making a tv show on that nter that tried to wrestle.

Brooklyn native Joey Cassata has a dream: To become the greatest professional wrestler of all time. The only problem: He has no talent, He’s 40, and still lives at home with his mom. Will he make his dream come true or die trying?
Follow Joey’s trials and tribulations as he attempts to somehow lead a normal life with work, family, and romance while desperately clinging to the dream of becoming the greatest professional wrestler of all time by plying his trade on the very lowest rung of the wrestling ladder.
Throughout the show, Joey’s obsession with wrestling will manifest itself through cameo performances from wrestling stars of the past and present. They appear to him in quiet moments offering guidance and constructive advice. For example, in a moment of weakness when Joey is worried that he’ll never make it as a wrestler, Hulk Hogan suddenly pops out of his closet and puts him in a devastating head lock, reminding Joey that he’ll never let him give up on his dream. Joey thanks him for his helpful intervention as he slowly loses consciousness.

Mehhhh, might watch.

Devitt's theme is :pimp:

They let him use body paint and he will get over big with the fans.

Back
Top Bottom