Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Putting in this Electrical Engineering work before walking over to Staples for my first live Raw

The cruiserweight title will not change hands today!!!

WWE-Tapout.jpg

He had a ******* 35 minute long match that went NOWHERE last week. Dude is trash. Show me some good matches by him cuz we both watching the same stuff & he dont impress me at all

This is a waste of time

but

Rusev v John Cena at WM 31

Pretty sure he's had a good match or two with Cesaro as well. But, you have to also be put in position to have good matches. Who has Rusev had legit feuds with in his tenure here? I can only think of Reigns currently, Cena, Ziggler, and Mark Henry :lol: everything else has been squash matches for the most part.

Pretty sure he's had a good match or two with Cesaro as well. But, you have to also be put in position to have good matches. Who has Rusev had legit feuds with in his tenure here? I can only think of Reigns currently, Cena, Ziggler, and Mark Henry :lol: everything else has been squash matches for the most part.

Yeah I think he had an awesome match with Cesaro just a few months ago

Stop. All them guys have put on good matches with all kinds of guys before. It aint their fault Roofus couldn't have at least one memorable match with them, its his

Dude is overrated on here

When is Braun going to get a real opponent? The first few squashes were cool, but now it's gotten to be a little much...

Back
Top Bottom