Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

They think of OHio too..Everyone knows the WB were born, raised, and built the Wright Flyer in Dayton OH..And if you say you don't know that then you didn't pay attention in middle school history class..
No, I've heard of the Dayton Flyers, I get that...but if you're thinking that's the common perception you might be surprised. I mean, the licence plates in NC say "First in Flight" to this day.

I can dig the local pride tho...kinda like what I feel for the entire planet.

The first 3 pairs of Lebrons were the best three shoes in a sneaker line that doesn't have a Jumpman on it..

Never thought about this, but you might be right...plenty have 2 good shoes, Griffey, AI, Deion off the top of my head...but like with movies, the trilogy seems to trip up most lines.

No, I've heard of the Dayton Flyers, I get that...but if you're thinking that's the common perception you might be surprised. I mean, the licence plates in NC say "First in Flight" to this day.

I can dig the local pride tho...kinda like what I feel for the entire planet.

And we have The Birthdplace of Aviation..

The U.S. House voted 378-3 for a resolution naming Dayton, Ohio - home of Wilbur and Orville Wright - as the place where aviation was born.Jun 14, 2003

tumblr_o5uzcfRdbG1sj4xr4o1_400.gif

Just finished the Miz segment.
He is such an old school heel... love it.

But this on going Ziggler sh-t... good god.
Another and Another and Another shot...
Why, because he screeched on the mic? Kick rocks... book some wins, have a come back story of rededication and training. Nope... career on the line bs. I hope they Brock it and he is gone...

Back
Top Bottom