Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

tumblr_n9jj8cx0gC1t0ik4co1_400.gif

I'm two RAWs behind and still catching up on backlash and look who I found. Dude didn't even tell anyone he went to Backlash... :smh:
View media item 2175459 D Fly D Fly spotted with who looks like his date? :nerd:

There's more to people than just looks b grow up. She probably give that crazy spit all over, going for a world record, make you nut in under a minute rooster neck. And she won't be mad if you don't do her either. Good job dfly first time anybody's said that to you.

Last edited:
There's more to people than just looks b grow up. She probably give that crazy spit all over, going for a world record, make you nut in under a minute rooster neck. And she won't be mad if you don't do her either. Good job dfly first time anybody's said that to you.
Never was hating. :rolleyes You sound like you've had pork on your fork >D

Becky is gonna be in Tulsa end of October. $169 plus tax for VIP to meet her, get something signed and sit in her Q&A conference thing. Worth it guys or nah? Birthday is in October and I'm from midwest area so thinking about it. Wish it was Bayley or Carmella instead, but I still got love for Becky.

Back
Top Bottom