Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

tumblr_odtyrzU0m11v7hoeno1_500.jpg

The Roode bomb looks too similar to the AA for them to let Roode use it as his finisher

I swear dude had a different finisher back in the day before & during the Beer Money era with James Storm

He used to use the Fishman suplex w th bridge... Which is one of my favorite moves ever :nthat:..

Dolph going to win the title at Mania.

Then lose it the next night on the joint Raw/Smackdown Supershow a la Zack Ryder.

Dishonorable Discharge Randy Orton sure has some never coming at Colin Kapernick about kneeling for the flag when he abandoned his post.

I hope Brock drops some more elbows on his skull this weekend :smh:

Ok i can somewhat understand the logic of the first parts of them texts. Theyre entitled to their opinion but :smh: at that last text. Idk bout dude now

well I just booked my flight + hotel and copped tickets to nxt takeover in Toronto your boys pretty pumped word to scotty steiner

Bret talking about Nazi Lover:

During an appearance on Heated Conversations With Booker T, Bret Hart stated that he hoped his recent comments about Seth Rollins’ ring work would inspire him to step up his game and work safer.

“Actually, I’m a big fan of Seth Rollins. I mean, it sounds like I’ve been a little hard on him the last few months, but I’m trying to make a point to make him a better wrestler, to live up to what I expect out of him. And we’re in this business. It’s not about hurting people, and, too often, people misunderstand my point, and, maybe, including him. Now, he thinks I’ve got a hard on for him, or I’m out to get him, or out to make him sound bad. I’m not. I love his wrestling and I like him as a person. He’s always a respectful guy and I know he’s trying his hardest.”

Hart continued, “I hope Seth Rollins becomes the safest, best wrestler in the world. And I wish him all the luck in the world. And I’m not trying to pick on him. I’m just trying to remind him that it’s not about hurting guys. That doesn’t make you a good wrestler. It makes you a really lousy wrestler.”

Bret would then compare Rollins’ to Goldberg, the guy who ended Bret Hart’s career and costed him “millions of dollars”.

“Goldberg was the same with me. He was a great guy and I love Bill Goldberg, but he cost me millions of dollars and he hurt me really badly. And there’s no room for it,” Hart said. “You’ve got to go back to the dressing room every night and beat that wrestler and look him in the eye, and go, usually, Book, you know, you come back, you meet, you shake hands, you hug each other, because you put your life in this guy’s hands. And I know accidents are going to happen. Accidents happen. Bill Goldberg was an accident. He didn’t try to kick my head off, but he did.”

Bret would then go on to claim that Rollins’ is lucky that he did not kill Cena with that messy knee to the face.

“Chris Jericho and Seth did a podcast a few months ago and they were kind of ragging on me for making such a big deal about one little accident in the ring. But I watched, really closely, the match where he kneed John Cena in the face. And do you know what? There’s no excuse for those kinds of mistakes. If you’re doing CrossFit all day and you’re too tired to do your stuff in the ring… there’s just no excuse. And you watch a guy grab a guy and jerk his head down and see him full blast knee him in the face as hard as you can, and actually move his nose to the side of his head, there’s just no room for those kinds of mistakes. He’s lucky, really lucky, that he didn’t kill John Cena right in the middle of the ring. That’s a potential fatality when you make those kinds of mistakes. And then, I know I kind of made a big thing about it, and, the truth is, there’s no room for mistakes in wrestling. When you make a mistake, one time, you could cost somebody’s family everything that they’ve got.”

On the subject of Rollins’ buckle bomb, The Hitman questioned the logic behind the move.

“That move that Seth Rollins did where he hurt that Finn Bálor. Well, if you just think about it logically, ‘okay, I’m going to pick somebody up, and I’m going to go through their legs under the ropes, and then, I’m going to do like Razor Ramon and I’m going to just grab you and do the Razor’s Edge’. It’s basically the move. And if you just think about it, ‘okay, I’m going to pick you up, and then I’m going to run full blast, as hard as I can, just hurl your body against that padded wall’. And if you watch it, it’s, like, as soon as I saw it, I thought that if somebody had done that to me, I would have been pretty mad.”

Hart added, “I go, ‘it didn’t even mean anything. It didn’t help the match any more. It didn’t make the match any better. It’s not like everybody went home that night and thought, ‘what a great move that was.” It was a wasted effort, I think, to go through all that trouble to do this move, and then, you hurt somebody.”

You can listen to the full podcast here.

What list?..

How you livin' brother Jules?..

Im not going to lie ive been doin bad health wise but everything else is great thanks for asking. How have you been.

That list is wrestlers that i liked until they said or did something ignorant or rasist

Im not going to lie ive been doin bad health wise but everything else is great thanks for asking. How have you been.

That list is wrestlers that i liked until they said or did something ignorant or rasist

What's wrong with your health?..

What did Cold Stone and Hickenbottom do that made you not like them?..

Back
Top Bottom