Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Raw (and Smackdown) are in a desperate need of a real makeover. Seeing the ratings diminish every hour has to be disheartening to the WWE, right?

3 hours is far too long for a weekly show. I just finished watching Raw since I'm usually not able to stay up for the whole show and the product is just so....stale? Not sure if that's the right word but it just genuinely lacks any type of creativity or passion. It's very generic and easy to guess an outcome. I'm not saying there needs to be a swerve every segment but who honestly cares about Bo Dallas squash matches and Nia Jax squash matches? It's boring as all hell and I can't figure out why that is? Is it creative? Is it Vince? Something's gotta change. I definitely just am losing complete interest in the product.

If it wasn't for this great thread and how hilarious all of you guys are with the comments, I don't think I could find it in me to watch and not skip through segments.

/endrant

Not surprising when you have a fatso as your champion.
But seriously though, Smackdown might takeover in ratings over the Red show 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Since you dudes know who they are now

Kota Ibushi vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9) - Видео Dailymotion

where is this from?

i'm sick of seeing this zesty blonde haired dude with his annoying family before & after wwe programming on usa :smh:
think i'm gonna barf

Back
Top Bottom