Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Did Seth wrestle tonight?

Only caught the final hour.
Nope just beat up Steen

And 49ers destroying the Rams 
pimp.gif
 LIT

No zoom-in pics of the big tittied black chick that was cheering her soul out for Reigns and distraught when Rusev was whooping him :lol: :lol: :nerd:?

I texted my boy "This is Naomi's best gear"

He responded "She could wear less"

*cue alonzo mourning gif*

Naomi's body should be considered the 10th wonder of the world.

I think all his pop culture references are corny, it's like he's trying too hard to connect with the audience

I thought we were getting a Jim Ross style announcer the way people hyped him up but he's more like a Joey Styles
That is fair...

The commentary is always the struggle in the WWE games, but [really "The iconic Titus O'Neil"

large.gif

Last edited:
If darren gimmicm is make darren great again

Titus needs to run against him as the Big Bold Candidate

Imagine the tshirt . You would have to abbreviate the big bold candidate

B
B
C

Only in the raw era tho :frown:

They're turning Sasha into the female Dolph Ziggler. It's the same promo every time. I'm tired of hearing about when she was 10.

It's a legitimate argument. Dead srs. I wouldn't be opposed to it if anyone thought so.

He's carrying this show on a week to week basis IMO. Easily his best run since '08.

Does @casekicks still hate on him or does he finally see the light? How could you not like a guy who maintains the versatility to adapt as necessary and re-invent himself as he goes?

We should cherish the time he has with us before he goes on another prolonged break.
Jericho is one of my all time favorites..His current run is good, but the last couple times he came back it wasn't entertaining at all..I mean the dude jobbed to Fandango at Mania (or was it SummerFest?)..But he's for sure lost a couple steps and his match quality ain't close to what it was 4-5 years ago..He couldn't keep up with BK at Mania..

But he'll always be appreciated by me..His work in ECW and WCW, to me, is enough to put the dude in the HOF..Add in his WWE run and he's, hands down, an all time great that everyone who steps into NXT should be required to study..
There we go.
pimp.gif

I agree he had a stretch where his character wasn't hitting like we're used to. I'm glad he was able to do it again and re-invent himself though. I respect his work enough that I always make sure to give him my undivided attention when he's on TV. He's that dude.

And yeah, that silliness with Fandango was at Mania. I was there.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Jericho isn't here to be great anymore... in a sense.

Meaning he's not back to win titles and all, it doesn't seem. He legit is here to put new talent over. To develop new talent and get them over. Gives heel rubs to KO, in your example gives Fandango the rub at WM. Constant tag team stuff with nobodies. Giving the face rub to Sami last night. (Many more examples.) ... just what it seems like to me.

I'm glad he has a more entertaining gimmick.

I really hope thr Paige/ADR thing is on Total Divas.

Fun fact, my wife is addicted to that show. Kinda funny... first episode she hated it. Then she couldn't turn away... I laughed and told her welcome to pro wrestling.

I hope that chorizo is worth walking away from contracted money and possibly ruining your career.

The man is still married and has children. He has slept around before while married and is doing it again with you now.

Don't be an ignorant girl.

For real though. I know you have to let someone make mistakes to learn, but this is definitely not gonna end well for her.

Back
Top Bottom