Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

I actually see a lot of people online starting to sour on Mauro

They don't like his Hip-Hop references and his callbacks to other promotions

I like eem tho

I don't mind the callbacks. The hip hop references are corny but it's Mauro how can I be mad :lol:

I think all his pop culture references are corny, it's like he's trying too hard to connect with the audience

I thought we were getting a Jim Ross style announcer the way people hyped him up but he's more like a Joey Styles

I think all his pop culture references are corny, it's like he's trying too hard to connect with the audience

I thought we were getting a Jim Ross style announcer the way people hyped him up but he's more like a Joey Styles

Joey one of the goats tho

I noticed he really doesn't call many moves like a Ross, Monsoon, Solie or even old school Vince.
The anchor should be able to do that imo.

Last edited:
What in the blue f-ck?!?

Joey f-cking Styles is one of the god damn greats. Joey Styles wasn't Joey Styles in WWE OR WWECW...

I will have no Joey Styles slander in here or I'll take another 5 years off.

Michael F-cking Cole is better than Joey Styles...
I've seen it all...

I need to know what makes Styles so great cause I don't see it

Styles called more moves than Cole clearly, but dudes voice and calls were so annoying.

and Mauro seems to have good knowledge on moves and the different variations of them but idk man just can't get into it when he's announcing

I noticed he really doesn't call many moves like a Ross, Monsoon, Solie or even old school Vince.
The anchor should be able to do that imo.

This dude mentioned legit announcers

No Cole is not in this group but Styles is no where near it either

I cant believe my mans said cole better than joey. Did you even watch ecw? The man called matches BY HIMSELF and made it epic. His OMG is better than coles entire wwe run.

I wasn't around for ECW

Idk how people tolerated that OMG. Felt like a speaker was gonna blow

Joey Styles and the Quintessential Stud Muffin...
Joel "I'm harder than the tree that hit Sonny Bono" Gertner >>>!!!!

Back
Top Bottom