Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

D Fly D Fly

You're an incompetent POS booker who's sorry attempt of an organization makes Global Force Wrestling look like the WWWF...

But happy birthday I guess...

The dreaded closing onslaught continued today. Missed out on the PPV and couldn't even link up with fellow color red enthusiast @iHust1e but **** happens. Gotta make that $.
God damn this video package makes AJ look like a mega level heel
View media item 2163249This gif may be used later. :nerd:
Dont put that hex on me ricky bobby
One of my favorite movies man. :lol: :smokin I have put too many L's down watching that. "Cause I like to party." :lol:
Becky! LETS GO!!!
I really feel it is her time to shine. Most of the other NXT women wrestlers had won a title already from the 4 Horsewomenz. She was overdue. Plus Naomi is back to takes the L's. Becky was her temporary replacement.
Just flip her over to Raw and stick her back with Enzo & Cass

Like she should have been in the first place
Yup. She initially was hated in NXT too but she improved in ring enough to win the crowd over.
match is lit
*unzips pants*
View media item 2163250
nikki chest game on point tonight
View media item 2163251
Not sure if Bray or Rob Zombie
He's more human than human :nerd:
Get these fake *** thugs outta here
They get a more serious gimmick and you call them thugs. :lol: Real thugs don't wrestle they rob and shoot people. Or stab and rape, etc. Or they are in jail for said acts. :lol: I know, quite a few of my cousins I don't see. Cause they are real thugs in jail.
Miz went in on Daniel again :rofl:
View media item 2163253
Ziggler is about to lose.. AGAIN..
Why people are surprised at the outcome of most of his matches is beyond me. I gave up on dude years ago.
Commentary didn't realize he was doing D Bry's **** until he made the YES gesture :stoneface:
Slackin. :smh:
DoLph ZiggLer with another L
I used the same exact spelling with the L emphasis recently... :nerd: It looks like I may have to start trademarking **** :lol:
Bray finally got a PPV win! :wow:
Probably not. This is Bray. :lol:
****, I'm gonna be old af in 2 & a half hours :x :x :x :x
You ain't even gonna be 30 yet. Shut the hell up. :lol:
the viper applied that rko with precision then slithered back away into the ether...
View media item 2163259
Meangene45 Meangene45 with the DC belly
I thought he worked out tho... :nerd: We have an agreement to not fight so I won't slander the homie Gene. I am a man of my word.
Good thing I started the Eagles D
Is it too early to say.......WE BYKE?!?!?!?!?!? :nthat: Wentz gawd looked good. JMatt had 7 catches for over 110 yards and a TD. And people really don't know how legit our D is. No funny stuff.
Heath Slater looks like a star in the making. He's looking like $$$
Dude was a victim of booking. He made the best out of his most recent situation and deserves this. Real ****.
So every time Ziggler loses they play the KFC ad? :rofl: :rofl:
We should have every line of the commercial memorized very soon then. :smh:
Guys

they are not gonna go the full hour :lol:
For real. Like when dudes legit thought Cass was gonna win the belt. :lol: :rofl: :smh: :x Sometimes I worry about y'all...
WWE's excuse for their champ being horrible in the ring: "He's unpredictable, he just does stuff"
Dude fell off so tough. Got sloppy in ring and lazy too. Terrible combination for a "main event level" guy.
If AJ wins they will have mostly heel champion's
View media item 2163268
Nah, Jeans doesn't know how to do these spots

Y'all see how BK is slowing down to match Jeans?
Dude is a true machine in ring. Jeans don't want none.
WWE have a knack for having face champs that get booed when defending the title against heels
For real though. It's funny cause everyone that knows me is always saying how kind I am, but I root for bad guys. :lol:
AND THE NEW WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP AJ STYLES
View media item 2163283
Send that denim bum on a hiatus
He needs it. Seth got hurt and Roman got suspended. He needs some time off.
AJ Styles just legitimize his career!!
View media item 2163284
Let my man's win clean damn
Initially that is how I felt but I will take it however he can get it. He beat Cena twice and beat him clean once. Just get the strap off of Dean. :lol:
nope
neither fashion nor ko earned their titles

and yall marks know it
You act like this is the first time in history a heel cheated to win the title Rhino. :lol:
View media item 2163288View media item 2163289
That's the best Jeans has looked since his match woth Shovel.

BK effin' Fashion is the WWE Champion!!

I remember when they said he wouldn't be anything more than a midcard guy!!!! :smokin
I remember that too. I was really hoping they saw the light. They obviously did. :lol:
AJ the only wrestler to hold the NWA, TNA, IWGP, and WWE world champion. That's cray.
View media item 2163294
AJ needs to play the character of being obsessed with keeping his title.
Like this guy...?!!
View media item 2163295:smokin
So the champs are

AJ, KO, Nakamura

WHAT???!
View media item 2163296
So ADR revealed he got suspended for using TRT + Cien Almas is having a rough time in NXT
Buff man Berto using them 2016 methods. :lol: and for some reason doesn't surprise me about Andrade. Hopefully he turns the corner. Dude has upside.
Whenever Cena returns...

because you know 16x is coming...
View media item 2163297:frown: :smh:

i know this has been posted but I'm just watching it now, and damn, Nia Jax is so damn nice and sweet :lol: :lol: i can't buy this monstrous force they're trying to build her as

Nia is awesome...I was so happy for her when she was drafted...just look at her reaction!!!

tumblr_odd99ua7BJ1saykaxo2_400.gif
tumblr_odd99ua7BJ1saykaxo4_400.gif

tumblr_odd5ho1URs1rfrhmao1_500.png

tumblr_oddcmw4omA1vbtjf6o3_250.gif
tumblr_oddcmw4omA1vbtjf6o4_250.gif

All that catsup keeps Brenda salty

Just mad cause he said Styles would never beat Cena clean snd never win a world title

Now look :smh:

Back
Top Bottom