Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Wow so Dynamite Kid broke his neice's kneecaps to collect insurance money!?!?

What a POS, just like Benoit.

A man can only take so many of these types of situations. :frown: :smh:
I guess Meltzer is confirming that Randal is off tonight's ppv..
View media item 2162934
View media item 2162935 Somehow I will survive b. Somehow. :nerd:
:smh: eagles are trash
View media item 2162938Don't slander the Yung Gawd Wentz and the squad b.
Dak lookin SHARP
He is. Romo about to get that Drew Bledsoe treatment. Hopefully Dak is nowhere as good as Tom though. Don't need to see that twice a year for the future.
BTW, unless there's a surprise, it looks like Kane will replace Orton.
View media item 2162940

Give me more info Rhino.

Who is he compared to in modern day?

There is not always a comparison to made like that.
There is a reason Vince put him under a mask to make sure the first WM match included two great workers & didn't suck.

All I can say DC is - do your research on Rose and you will be glad you did! That is - watch some matches. promos & what legends have to say about him.

:nthat:

Last edited:
There is not always a comparison to made like that.
There is a reason Vince put him under a mask to make sure the first WM match included two great workers & didn't suck.

All I can say DC is - do your research on Rose and you will be glad you did! That is - watch some matches. promos & what legends have to say about him.

:nthat:
Put me in to some stuff please

I come in humble peace

Put me in to some stuff please

I come in humble peace

I did. I gave you a link to Portland Wrestling.

But you may want to start later on, like early-mid 80's then work back. If you start when he's already morbidly obese and work back - it is even more amazing.Though he was still a top shelf worker when a blob. His shoot interviews are great too. Good humble dude.

The transformation tho :smh: R.I.P. Buddy Rose!!!

View media item 2162949View media item 2162950View media item 2162948View media item 2162951

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom