Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

I dont mind The Club being silly as long as they are just pretending to be comedic. Like, in a comedy segment with the New Day, they just stop trying to be funny in the middle and just beat them up like savages.  

Then have Dana be The Club's female representative :pimp:

AJ + Gallows + Anderson + Dana + Finn (in the future) :pimp:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fabulous_Moolah#Training_and_promoting

Despicable stuff. 

homie the club name itself is just bad. grown *** men in a club.

aj the country bumpkin with bad haircuts left and right. the two jobbers that are bald. and vampiro jr

midas whale call them the oddities reborn

wwe should disban that faction immediately

midas whale have the harris brothers join the club

Creative needs to realize Titus O'Neil & Darren Young are just not meant to be singles guy. I need this storyline to end already.

Ju1tVkz.gif

Nia Jax just wants to be loved and is forced to be a heel only cause she's big :lol:

imgur sucks

Last edited:
I would give Nia the work whenever she wants it :smokin

She got it, Don't care how big she is.

Heard shes good in the kitchen too.

homie the club name itself is just bad. grown *** men in a club.

aj the country bumpkin with bad haircuts left and right. the two jobbers that are bald. and vampiro jr

midas whale call them the oddities reborn

wwe should disban that faction immediately

midas whale have the harris brothers join the club

Hypothyroidism can cause weight gain. But there are medications as well to remedy the issue. Sometimes finding the correct medicine/amount can take a year or so but after that should be regulated.

He's been fat over a year. So maybe he just doesn't get bloodwork done very often.

Not necessarily..My wife had to have her entire Thyroid taken out 2 years ago and they still can't get her meds/levels worked out..It caused her to gain weight and she's tried so hard to lose it but it'd damn near impossible..Trust me when I say it's a daily battle that's not as simple as taking a pill and that's it..

Back
Top Bottom