Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

JR Goldberg @wrestlingbubble The announcer that isn't Daniel Bryan has been particularly infuriating tonight. Not everything needs to be compared to Japan.

JR Goldberg @wrestlingbubble I'll go a step further: Mauro's constant references to Japan actively undermine these performers, making them seem like pale imitators.

Johnny's knee/ankle this week 
sick.gif

TJP advancing 
pimp.gif
 vs Rich Swann next will be AMAZING 

JR Goldberg @wrestlingbubble The announcer that isn't Daniel Bryan has been particularly infuriating tonight. Not everything needs to be compared to Japan.

JR Goldberg @wrestlingbubble I'll go a step further: Mauro's constant references to Japan actively undermine these performers, making them seem like pale imitators.
JR being a Chatty Patty as usual

Man, Wrestling wise, there is nothing more annoying that WWE Only fans.

Been trying to get this dude to watch the Cruiserweight Classic; he tells me, "It is hard for me to watch it since I don't know anybody." Man, they do profiles BEFORE each damn match. What more do you want?

Been trying to get this dude to watch the Cruiserweight Classic; he tells me, "It is hard for me to watch it since I don't know anybody." Man, they do profiles BEFORE each damn match. What more do you want?
******* marks

DELETE him!!!

what good is watching wrestling if you can't parrot the catch phrases????????

I can see why he would say that though...he wants to be invested in the characters

So in that case, just tell him to root for USA guys, thats good enough 
laugh.gif

I have a friend who is exactly the same

He refuses to watch anything except for WWE because "it's not as accessible" :smh:

Like...you have the internet man

Sup y'all. Just got caught up on Raw & Smackdown. Fatal 4way should be really good next week. Cass being in the match is odd, but whatever.

Really enjoying Smackdown. I thought the Dolph/Styles match was actually really good. Don't quite understand why Breezango/AA was a first round match.

I have a friend who is exactly the same

He refuses to watch anything except for WWE because "it's not as accessible" :smh:

Like...you have the internet man

Y'all get electricity in appalachia?

Back
Top Bottom