Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

I got another semi-promotion. :smokin But I am transferring stores. :frown: I have seen and interacted with the same group of people for like a year and a half and will be leaving some legit friends behind. It's tough b. :frown: oh and who's watching SmackDown tonight?
Congrats. Still working at Nordstrom? What kind of semi promotion? I feel you on leaving people man. Had to go to a store 50 miles away from my old store and know nobody in this town. All good man after the first few weeks you'll get to know everybody and it'll be all good. I'm a store manager so i gotta get to know everybody :lol:

Congrats. Still working at Nordstrom? What kind of semi promotion? I feel you on leaving people man. Had to go to a store 50 miles away from my old store and know nobody in this town. All good man after the first few weeks you'll get to know everybody and it'll be all good. I'm a store manager so i gotta get to know everybody :lol:
Yeah. I moved from the Nordstrom Rack to the (Full Line) Nordstrom. I am just one of those dudes that put all into everything I do and fortunately it has been getting recognized. Thanks man. :nthat:

Renee: "Ok...OK OK OK"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OOOOOOOOOO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bruh...
That's the best promo I've seen in years
Dog that **** was amazing. **** got real damn quick.
i need to start watching these after shows.
carmella attacking nikki as well
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
DBry my dude but

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gonna need a gif of Renee looking around like Mr. Krabs as DBry's leaving.
Seriously b. Her facial expressions as things escalated was hilarious. She even tried to TKO Miz's ether and he politely sidestepped and continued firing.
laugh.gif
YEPnyY.gif

57bd1fb589fa2392874660.gif
You a real one for this. 
laugh.gif

nthat.gif

Possible BackLash Spoiler

Nikki Bella expected to win at BackLash but will have a short run with the belt.

Last edited:
Possible BackLash Spoiler
Nikki Bella expected to win at BackLash but will have a short run with the belt.
Nobody else can even match up.

Baeky = she'll chase the title

Naomi = lol

Natty = lol

Carmella = too green

Bliss = too green

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom