Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

Only could see Rock or Reigns beating Brock.

You can put Lesnar in matches with Cesaro, Joe, Nakamura but they ain't going over.

They ruined Wyatt or else he could've been the guy.

Who retires Brock?
Who retires Cena?
Rollins-and-Reigns.gif

Nakamura can beat Brock and it'll look legit... All they have to do is play up his MMA fights and get a Gracie quote saying he was lucky to get past Nakamura... Make him look like a shooter... It really isn't hard...

it's pretty impressive that none of these belts have leaked in this day and age.

Dat Belt Guy from Reddit said the womens SD belt will be like the Raw one but blue and the tag belts will look nothing like the copper ones on raw and the CW belt will be a new desing.

He was the one eho leaked info on what the universal belt would look like.

it's pretty impressive that none of these belts have leaked in this day and age.
Dat Belt Guy from Reddit said the womens SD belt will be like the Raw one but blue and the tag belts will look nothing like the copper ones on raw and the CW belt will be a new desing.

i did not see any info before SS about the Universal Belt being completely red tho. Was truly surprised at SS. 

Im not trying to see Goldberg come back

If they built Rusev up better I'd love to see him wash Brock

Yea Ru would be a great choice. Can they make up for all this 'lost time' with him though to right his ship and make him a legit force?

i did not see any info before SS about the Universal Belt being completely red tho. Was truly surprised at SS. 

Oh, nah, it was rumored to be all red.

The reaction to when it was revealed was negative and also the same with the name.

Back
Top Bottom