Wrestling Thread October 1st-31st/ No Mercy Tonight At 8PM ET/ Dolph Zigger Last Match

20 minutes of entrance music...is this Raw or a YouTube playlist?

Last edited:
Heath Slater chants 
nthat.gif

Those Slater champs was heavy last night

The various subtle looks are amazing! The look on Thami Thayn'z face when KO came out was priceless!

1st time posting in here since yesterday morning right before I left to NY for Summerslam & met up with ihust1e ihust1e

Heres where we all sat View media item 2141442
Show was cool for the beginning but once the AJ match was over (MOTY & prob the best 1 on 1 match ive ever seen in person) it went downhill. Crowd seemed drained after that match & ive never seen or heard a crowd so silent during a title match like they were for the Ambrose vs Dolph match :lol:

Last 3 matches were trash. Once Finn won, Hust1e dapped me & my cousin and left :lol:. He was HEATED :rofl:
I see hes back now tho lol. He texted me hyped af that Finn was dropping the belt haha

One more thing, I dont think the all red belt is THAT bad. Belt chants from the crowd were corny & annoying

Picturing ihust1e doing that :rofl:

so basically the same thing is happening when they first announced the new belt. literally same superstars lol

Back
Top Bottom