Wrestling Thread Oct 6-19: 10/13 RAW - Ric Flair Returns, Big Show vs Rusev, Todd Crisley

The USOs got to be tired of these damn 6 Man Tag Matches

Doubt it..According to RSN..

The top sellers for WWE merchandise at last month's live events were, in order, John Cena, Roman Reigns, The Usos, The Wyatt Family, Brock Lesnar, Sting, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose and Hulk Hogan. Cena is beating everyone else by a long shot. There's a feeling that live event merchandise sales better reflects who should be pushed because the purchases are made by more casual fans and more merchandise is sold at arenas than on the internet.

I never seen anybody with anything Roma Rreigns related.Chrisley should've had a swat vest on though :lol:

Where's Jake the Snake at? :nerd:

Where's the link to the ntss questionnaire?
Questionnaire:

Name

NT Name:

Twitter/Instagram:

Address (for shipping):

Favorite Wrestler (Current & All-Time):

Shirt size:

Favorite time period in wrestling:

Do you read wrestling books or magazines?

Do you watch wrestling dvds/blu rays?

Interested in independent wrestling?

Any specific wrestling memorabilia you collect?

Shoe size and gaming system:

Do you have the WWE Network?

What did you receive last year in the NTWT Secret Santa>

Last edited:
Doubt it..According to RSN..

The top sellers for WWE merchandise at last month's live events were, in order, John Cena, Roman Reigns, The Usos, The Wyatt Family, Brock Lesnar, Sting, Sheamus, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose and Hulk Hogan. Cena is beating everyone else by a long shot. There's a feeling that live event merchandise sales better reflects who should be pushed because the purchases are made by more casual fans and more merchandise is sold at arenas than on the internet.
What about the Mizz shirts I sell in the parking lots.

Last edited:
I never understood this match. It's not even high up on the pole. So it forces them to "climb" the ropes like a ladder. As if you couldn't just jump on the rope

Back
Top Bottom