Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well damb b... :smh:

Not trying to goad you into an argument... II read a couple articles on NYPD bs tonight that pissed me off... And it's just amazing to me how people can call NYC the greatest city on the world despite that glaring threat...

Like I said it's been a problem for years and dudes are backed by one hell of a union. Not a dam thing we could do unless we start clapping them. Mayors/governors can't even say touch them the hell you think the public citizens gonna do???

Was he from SoCal?

San Diego and another from la. One dude from sf that loves it here and still lives/works in bk. Knew a girl from la as well in my 5th year internship but haven't kept in touch with her don't know if she's still living here but she came to the city thinking it was a episode of sex and the city buying clothes, going to bars/lounges and dining out often. Doubt she still lives here.

Not saying I have a solution... But just to say it's a part of the fabric of the city and there's nothing anyone can do is a joke to me...

San Diego and another from la. One dude from sf that loves it here and still lives/works in bk. Knew a girl from la as well in my 5th year internship but haven't kept in touch with her don't know if she's still living here but she came to the city thinking it was a episode of sex and the city buying clothes, going to bars/lounges and dining out often. Doubt she still lives here.
Yup, those SoCal people aren't cut out for much
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
.  A classmate of mine from Hawaii was talking about getting a job at Facebook in NY and was really delusional about getting an apartment near Central Park and meeting some finance guy out there.  I haven't kept in-touch with her since graduating, but I think she's still in SF
laugh.gif

Nobody understands why it's so dam expensive. And I've meet Cali transplants even worked with one that found it difficult to transition to life here. Eventually ended moving back west or south. It's not easy man. Tv amd movies don got everybody thinking its a episode of a white tv sitcom where everything is cool and life is great. Have yet to see 1 accurate depiction of middle class nyc youth. Maybe how to make it but them dudes got money way to frequent for their struggle brand.

I have no doubts that it's not for the weak at heart. But I've come to actually respect you guys.

And I have always perceived NYC to be more Law & Order then Friends/SITC :lol:

have a stephanie album thats nsfw

and brooke in the position we all want

2HUBObj.png

have the gif. too

P77FEPK.gif

It would take Eva 5 years of continuous training with prime Kurt Angle, Malenko, Flair, Bret Hart, and Lance Storm to get to where Brooke and Taryn are.

Back
Top Bottom