Wrestling Thread Oct 5-18 | 10/11 NTWT SummerSlam PPV Prediction Contest Results!

Which is better?

• 4wrestling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Flex use to drop mixtapes too. Not frequently tho. Remember he dropped one around the time jones summer in Miami came out with dame

in the '90's...frequently

not like clue who used to drop around 8+ tapes a year in the '90's
or kay slay who started churning out mixtapes like no limit records in the early 2000's

but a couple a year i'd say...most of kay slays earlier mixtapes were with flex

Last edited:
^
one of the best hip hop albums from the first track to the last

not many albums can be played through without wanting to skip tracks & this one can be played through
probably his best album...though some of his best tracks are on other albums

another hip hop album good from start to finish would be something like atcq the low end theory imo

I hate agreeing with you, but you speak the truth about album #8..I'd have to throw Gettin' It into that discussion too..From start to finish it was solid with no tracks being skippable..

And BDB, you right too..They don't know bout $hort Dogg..Dude kept it 100% honest on all his albums..At least 3 of his records stayed in the Alpine 6 disc changer back in the day..

"you was a mark up in da high school
now ya hardcore like cb4
bitin
what you tryin to be me for?

your life - you wish it was a too short rap...." - too short aka short dog aka shorty the pimp

in the '90's...frequently

not like clue who used to drop around 8+ tapes a year in the '90's
or kay slay who started churning out mixtapes like no limit records in the early 2000's

but a couple a year i'd say...most of kay slays earlier mixtapes were with flex

I started buying Kay slays mixtapes when he and nas were taking down hot 97. Kay slay was dropping Chris Paul dimes weekly. He had an exclusive every other dam week. Fams basicly leaked one cd off streets disciple. Matter fact I'm still looking for the original streets disciple song he had on one of his tapes. Beat was cold as hell, killed that track for me after they switched the beat cause they couldnt clear the sample.

Last edited:
I hate agreeing with you, but you speak the truth about album #8..I'd have to throw Gettin' It into that discussion too..From start to finish it was solid with no tracks being skippable..

one of the best progressive basslines in music...with each verse, the bass hits harder...used to set off car alrams with this joint...

but overall...great album...but not as great as giwyfi imo

Last edited:
I started buying Kay slays mixtapes when he and nas were taking down hot 97. Kay slay was dropping Chris Paul dimes weekly. He had an exclusive every other dam week. Fams basicly leaked one cd off streets disciple. Matter fact I'm still looking for the original streets disciple song he had on one of his tapes. Beat was cold as hell, killed that track for me after they switched the beat cause they could clear the sample.

jeez, i wonder what type of hip hop fan would still have that buried away....

Lil B is the only person that makes respectable 'Bay Area' music.

Everything else from there is recycle bin buffer

You should have your account banned for using Lil B and respectable in the same sentence. I don't know any other artists who have 20,000 songs and 3 good ones. He's 2001 Miz getting smacked around by Coral.

one of the best progressive basslines in music...with each verse, the bass hits harder...used to set off car alrams with this joint...

but overall...great album...but not as great as giwyfi imo

No, not as great as GIWYFI, but great none the less..In fact I'd say if #8 had never been made then Gettin' It would be considered $hort's best album..Followed closely by Life Is...Too $hort and Born To Mack..

Man I used to rattle windows listening to The Ghetto in my truck..6 JL 15's and 3 Orion "Beast" amps had people's house feeling they was in an earthquake..

Last edited:
give the US title to New Day. might as well have those guys hold the strap since they are the best thing going and will make that belt relevant

You should have your account banned for using Lil B and respectable in the same sentence. I don't know any other artists who have 20,000 songs and 3 good ones. He's 2001 Miz getting smacked around by Coral.
Come on man I was with you until that last line. That was uncalled for.

Yo cp34 I just finished watching the South Park yelp episode, have you ever encountered or heard of in your food career a yelper announcing themselves as such and be high maintenance guest because they yelp???

Last edited:
Yo cp34 I just finished watching the South Park yelp episode, have you ever encountere or heard of in your food career a yelper announcing themselves as such and be high maintenance guest because they yelp???

Was that this week's episode?... Yet to watch...

And I have not :lol:... I can not even imagine what my reaction would be :lol:... I haven't worked for a fine dining joint for a few years now...

Edit - my bartender working right now hasn't either...

Last edited:

And I have not :lol:... I can not even imagine what my reaction would be :lol:... I haven't worked for a fine dining joint for a few years now...

Yeah last weeks episode :lol: I just can't imagine somebody announcing themselves as a yelper and expect special treatment like they work for the ny times food review section :lol:

Last edited:

This clown was in the Main Event of Wrestlemania :x :smh:

Last edited:

Yeah last weeks episode :lol: I just can't imagine somebody announcing themselves as a yelper and expect special treatment like they work for the ny times food review section :lol:

Pretty sure my response would involve me announcing myself as a Fetlife'er and asking of I could stick a hook up their bum :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom