Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dave Meltzer is reporting that Sting suffered a neck injury and it could end his career.

Son got shutout by the Cleveland Browns..
roll.gif
roll.gif

And he was the Patriots..
roll.gif
That's my boy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He plays with the Browns
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I was on a flight to alaska during the ppv. Anyone that can pm me results of show is a true G. Dont need breakdowns, just results lol. I know rollins won over sting thank god but thats it

UNREAL UNITED AIRLINES DIDNT HAVE WIFI ON THE PLANE MANGS. unreal

Side note: if new day lost to the ****** old *** dudley boys im retiring from wrestling

that one spot where seth threw sting into the turnbuckle :x

sting couldnt continue, looked so awkward. surprised it lasted longer

Last edited:
Yeah man, Stingray worked pretty well for a 90 year old.

Was he not supposed to fall onto the spanish announce table? What was the deal with that spot?

Dean picked Y2J:smh:

Saw this match, but not Y2J's entrance if it was a secret or not, thought it was going to be Orton as their partner.

Dont know the logic on his pick as a partner but it is WWE logic, but was hoping Ramen being mad at Jericho and Jericho being a one shot deal, with the next PPV, have the Rock (longggggggggggg stretch) as their tag partner and then have Rock take the pinfall, Reigns upset that he wasnt the man to win for the team, tensions brewing between the Rock and Reigns, Reigns saying he's the future but living in Rock's shadow. I know creative could do better, or could they.

Made a bet with a coworker, the Eagles will have a better record than the Giants. Saving grace was that I get to watch an Eagles game up here 3 weeks straight without having to go to a bar or use NFL Redzone. May have to give with an NFL Gamepass subscription but the way they're playing, I might change my mind and coach basketball again.

Besides Rollins, is there any other heel that would wear white? green rhino123 green rhino123 , Ken Patera doesnt count, hahaha.

Listening to the MLW podcast now and just saw the twitter postings of why @Mister Saint Laurent is no longer on the MLW podcasts. Didnt realize that their was real heat between him and Konnan.

Hopefully he can get back on and not have to worry about doing anything with Konnan.

Listening to the MLW podcast now and just saw the twitter postings of why @Mister Saint Laurent is no longer on the MLW podcasts. Didnt realize that their was real heat between him and Konnan.

Hopefully he can get back on and not have to worry about doing anything with Konnan.

Yeah... This has completely turned me off from Konnan... He acted like an entitled price...

@Mister Saint Laurent if you need a new gig... Join the NTWT podcast... As long as you promise no Teddy Hart or felines...

Sting got washed last night that was tough to watch.
How does he even agree to this booking? They've made him look awful and turned him into a special part time jobber. Ultimately he should have beat Trips at Mania, where despite all the advantages he still finds a way to win.

Also need to make his appearances more eventful, so far been bland.

Show Sting in the ******* rafters!!

How does he even agree to this booking? They've made him look awful and turned him into a special part time jobber. Ultimately he should have beat Trips at Mania, where despite all the advantages he still finds a way to win.

Also need to make his appearances more eventful, so far been bland.

Show Sting in the ******* rafters!!

Dollar $igns

gotta give one thing to sting tho...after he was already washed...he managed to give rollins a splash from the top rope down onto the floor

Last edited:
Masked Kane is a joke after Corporate Kane. No way to come back from that imo.

Made a bet with a coworker, the Eagles will have a better record than the Giants.
The Eagles :smh:
I even felt bad for them.

TBH I hope we (Dallas) tank the season and get a top draft pick. I can't have the stress of Romo playing injured again, wondering when "that hit" is coming.

Back
Top Bottom