Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NXT is having a Wednesday night war with TNA...and they're winning the war lol crazy how TNA is not even competition to Developmental (idc what Triple H says about it being it's own brand, no one wants to stay in NXT forever)

Impact is still on Wednesdays right?

NXT is having a Wednesday night war with TNA...and they're winning the war lol crazy how TNA is not even competition to Developmental (idc what Triple H says about it being it's own brand, no one wants to stay in NXT forever)

Impact is still on Wednesdays right?

Anything could beat tna but where did you see the viewership ship numbers?? Wwe could easily boast those numbers since nxt is not on tv and is on a paid subscription service. And nxt is still a development program. Everything they do is to develop their talent. Tv to get them camera read and know where the cameras are and have to work too, put them on the road to gain the experience, bring old/experienced talent to help them out. They just happen to figure out the could make a buck from it now but it's still developmental under the hood.

Last edited:
Bet running a Martin marathon tho :x will not step out my house till the last season starts airing. That season was kaka.

laugh.gif

Fergal with that ether.
laugh.gif

DeepSea I don't know how y'all dudes play 2k16 with that 2k camera. I prefer the sideline one myself.

And you got reinstated on OS? Thought they gave you the lifetime ban?

Officials have been very happy with the Dudley's return. This makes them want to bring back the Hardy's even more. The Dudley's are expected to have a titles run soon. The plan is for them to face the New Day at HIAC in a tables match.

Fergal with that ether.
laugh.gif

DeepSea I don't know how y'all dudes play 2k16 with that 2k camera. I prefer the sideline one myself.

And you got reinstated on OS? Thought they gave you the lifetime ban?
I only play on 2K Cam man. Always have.

Yea I was banned because I said the C-word that white people use and the last straw was being accused to making racist comments because I said the only thing that Brandon Jennings and Ai had in common were skinny, brown skinned, 6'1 players.

They let me back in like 2 summers ago

Heads play 2k on other camera angles besides the 2k one?! Na

Also how was that MSG special last night yall? I missed it

I only play on 2K Cam man. Always have.

Yea I was banned because I said the C-word that white people use and the last straw was being accused to making racist comments because I said the only thing that Brandon Jennings and Ai had in common were skinny, brown skinned, 6'1 players.

They let me back in like 2 summers ago

What's the c word ? But yeah Conservative suburban white guys run that site.

You didn't miss anything.

Cena/Rollins was cool.

Owens/Jericho was ok

Neville/Stardust was ok.

You missed nothing

Ehh had a feeling i wasnt missing anything special. Was playing NTers in our 2k online MyLeague. Wish you had PlayStation, im interested in seeing how you play 2k

Ever since 2K9, it started playing in the 2K camera view....it just feels more natural for me.

Ever since 2K9, it started playing in the 2K camera view....it just feels more natural for me.

Been using it since it was the default camera for NBA 2k2 or 3 for the dreamcast. Have never played a basketball game without that camera since.

Chelsea but they're god awful this year :lol: Finna do a jrs and turn in my team transfer papers and take my talents to man city :lol: overall Roma tho bad or good. anything but MLS.
Yeah they are trash. My team (Liverpool) isn't much better though. This Arsenal/ManU is wild...

Looks like it's not worth watching last night's MSG show...

Back
Top Bottom