Wrestling Thread Oct 4: If TNA Has a PPV & No One Watches, Did It Really Happen? (Bound 4 Glory)

Does Nikki Bella break AJ Lee's Streak of 295 Days as Divas Champion?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That Cali guys love talking about us but they take our style

Don't know, sir. As far as LA goes, I don't know where you get that. I'm sure you've spent a enough time here and have seen 5'5 150 lbs. dudes here walking around with bombers, north faces, xxxxl tall tees, NY fitted a hanging off the noses and big *** baggy pants, but I've yet to see them.

Last edited:
Don't know, sir. As far as LA goes, I don't know where you get that. I'm sure you've spent a enough time here and have seen 5'5 150 lbs. dudes here walking around with bombers, north faces, xxxxl tall tees, NY fitted a hanging off the noses and big *** baggy pants, but I've yet to see them.

Xxxxl tall tees tho??? Naa this isn't 2004 or the souf. And you got nyc fashion all wrong too. That's a mid to late 2000's assessment.

Last edited:
Quick wrestling question, what surprise return would cause you guys to mark out the most? Like Royal Rumble or John Cena challenge

Quick wrestling question, what surprise return would cause you guys to mark out the most? Like Royal Rumble or John Cena challenge
There is nobody that would really be a surprise that hasn't already been back over the last year.

In terms of US Open; Sami Zayn was the only one that got me hype. Nobody else honestly

Back
Top Bottom