Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

GREY? STUPID!
My survey quickly going in the toilet.
laugh.gif
mad.gif

So...people say, "Dolph loses too much. His belt is the most prestigious week to week..." And he finally gets booked strong with the sweep...and people are still mad.
laugh.gif
good old NTWT. But yeah, Cesaro deserved at least one fall. I thought Dolph was gonna lose cause he had that strong L streak.
Right? 

They've been booking Dolph pretty good as a champ. He eating pins a ton though still smh
Booking him as a pretty good champion?????? LMAOOOOOOOOO

He lost clean to Rollins, Orton, and Cesaro in consecutive TV matches in the past few weeks.

Whos seen a HIAC match live? Do they suck with the chain link? Or is it not so bad live. That view outside the cage just now ddint look great. I feel like it would actually be a pain in the *** to watch on of them live. 

Last edited:
Booking him as a pretty good champion?????? LMAOOOOOOOOO

He lost clean to Rollins, Orton, and Cesaro in consecutive TV matches in the past few weeks.
I even referenced his losing streak. In that post and previous ones during Raw and Smackdown. Tonight he was booked well. Not his whole title reign. And you forgot to mention his loss to Rusev...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom