Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

That ntwt fed was rigged b. How all the old dudes (2+ years here) from the thread win and all the new guys just got jobbed out. You see NTWT that's why you guys can't keep talent and we move to reddit with the terrible layout.

That ntwt fed was rigged b. How all the old dudes (2+ years here) from the thread win and all the new guys just got jobbed out. You see NTWT that's why you guys can't keep talent and we move to reddit with the terrible layout.
This. :smh: Peep Game pulled out all sorts of dirty tactics in the IC match. Now that we have some experience in ring it should balance the playing field so to speak. We shall see after this upcoming event goes down I guess.

03.jpg

I swear the network is so inconsistent with their edits. Flair no longer have this theme when he
came back in 01.

Started No Mercy 02, can't believe Jericho didn't get hurt seriously when the rope broke.

Just finished review a Wai... Sounded like a really good show... Y2J is one of the luckiest guys I've ever seen... He's been dropped directly on his head so many times, and then that Gedo botch where I audibly gasped seeing it...
Been on a "good" wrestling stint lately.

Flair/Steamboat trilogy
Styles vs okada at g1

Good for you dude... Repped... May I suggest Kota Ibushi vs Nakamura if you haven't seen it already... Amazing match....

This. :smh: Peep Game pulled out all sorts of dirty tactics in the IC match. Now that we have some experience in ring it should balance the playing field so to speak. We shall see after this upcoming event goes down I guess.

Earn it, Chumps.

NTWT they've been lying to you. They promised you success. They promised you a chance. But they have no plan to follow through for you. Your leader pretends to be a hero but he doesn't care about you. You only have one hope if you want to succeed. Bow to the Bullet Society and let us take you where you deserve to go. We are the alpha ones. We are omega.

smh @ dudes complaining about the #ntwt booking.

i been here 8 years and im relegated to meanhova718

JK MEANGENE YOU DA BES

Just finished review a Wai... Sounded like a really good show... Y2J is one of the luckiest guys I've ever seen... He's been dropped directly on his head so many times, and then that Gedo botch where I audibly gasped seeing it...
Good for you dude... Repped... May I suggest Kota Ibushi vs Nakamura if you haven't seen it already... Amazing match....
Was that from G1 homie?

Dailymotion got eveeerrryyythhiinnnggg NJPW/ROH related. I love it 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom