Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

Rollins looks weak jeans looks weak bray looks corny as **** what a horrible job booking what should've been a 5 star match morons wtf man

Last edited:
Told y'all that match wasn't gonna be that good..Even before the pointless ending it was boring..

This commentary is just embarrassing and has been for a long time. We'd be better off having WWE shows on mute while listening to Smackdown SVR commentary

Last edited:
Yeah this I'll agree with homie. You should watch some NJPW. I love the silence and the occassional applause

I've tried and some matches are cool but I'm more a fan of the American stuff. I grew up on WWE so thats the type of entertainment I want and expect.

Went to a House of Glory indy event here in NYC cause my friend is a wrestler for them. He says fans come up to him all the time saying how they like his style and he could care less. He told me all the guys in the back want the fans to react, not care if their work was good. Thats what lance Storm wanted. People to think he was a good wrestler. And who cares about Lance Storm?

I mean are you ******* KIDDING ME?!?!?!!?

WHY WATER DOWN THEIR RIVALRY WITH THIS BS?!?!!??!?!

WHAT SENSE DOES THIS MAKE?!?!?!

OMG F THE WWE

I like how we had this serious ending, then all you hear is PEPUHOVADEHWASSUP with Truth shuckin and jivin across the screen :smh: :lol:

One of the best decisions I ever made was not reupping my Network subscription.

Have an A+ match going on between two young stars that fans actually care about? Toss in that guy whose gimic sizzled six months ago... That makes sense.

Be honest man, that match was a C at best..

Told y'all not to re-up the network.  I know it's worth it for all the old stuff, but the E is gonna keep putting out garbage until they start seeing a decline in revenue.

Back
Top Bottom