Wrestling Thread Oct 20 - Nov 2 | 10/27 Raw - Rollins Defeats Ambrose in HiaC w/ Help of Bray Wyatt

Dean Ambros doesn't care about a damn wrestling match. He wants to hurt Rollins. Follow the story.
And that couldn't have been accomplished without that fall? Cmon man they could have legitimately got hurt. Completely pointless spot. 

You can tell the story without being dumb about it. 

Aside from the rko counters this match is already better than the first HIAC match earlier tonight

I feel like he's more like Brian Pillman

I can see that way more than SCSA..I really like the way Jeans wrestles, but I honestly don't think he'll end up anywhere near Austin..And there's nothing wrong with that..But to even compare the 2 is asinine..

I can see that way more than SCSA..I really like the way Jeans wrestles, but I honestly don't think he'll end up anywhere near Austin..And there's nothing wrong with that..But to even compare the 2 is asinine..
Yep. At first I would agree with the comparison but after watching that MNW Austin episode, Dean is getting nowhere near the reaction that austin got. 

Dean is great in his own right, just let him be the first dean instead of the second austin

I love when dean throws the guns up when he jumps off the ropes
That homage to Cactus Jack 
pimp.gif

And that couldn't have been accomplished without that fall? Cmon man they could have legitimately got hurt. Completely pointless spot. 

You can tell the story without being dumb about it. 

Nah this is the stuff I like to see.

Man you purists ruined wrestling. Thats why crowds suck nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom