Wrestling Thread Oct 19 - Nov 8 | Nov 5: Seth Rollins Tears ACL/MCL, Stripped of WWE Title

Wow. :frown: :smh:
Why did it have to be SethGawd man...
Life just isn't fair. :smh:
knowshon-moreno-crying-huge-tears.jpg

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

hines-ward-crying-sports-crying-gifs.gif
All of this and more. :frown: Truly a sad day.
Got an iPhone notification. 

My heart legit hurts
Felt like someone sucker punched me in the stomach reading that info b. :frown: :smh:
Buy new socks then
:lol: I caught that DC. :rofl:
Torn, because he will probably return as a Kenny Edmonds but that might make him keep his old style. But he needs to tone it down some.

I don't know, what are you thinking
Kenny Edmonds. :lol: Dat whip appeal. :pimp:
If anything, I think this proves the fact that some of these dudes just need to be given 2 months off. Cycle folks in and out. Everyone is entitled to 2 months off each year. 
Agreed man. They deserve the time to let their bodies heal. WWE is all up in arms about concussions but isn't doing much else to protect the rest of the wrestler's bodies. :smh: Seth was doing double duty too often. :smh:
I am KINDA happy though. Stressful situations force creativity.
Not with WWE.
The oppotunity is there to build all this young talent....

But WWE wont take it. Theyll bring Cena back and call it a day. 
This is probably gonna happen. :smh:

Reigns

Cena

Lesnar

One of those 3 is going to win that tournament..
Pretty sure Lesnar used up all of his dates for 2015. But then again, money talks...

I'm thinking Reigns with a Sheamus cash in is the most logical choice

I think Reigns win at Survivor Series.. Sheamus cash in and win at Survivor Series.. Cena beats Sheamus at the royal rumble..

Yeah I listed the order in which I think was going to win..

I still think Cena is going to win 16x in 16'..

Would love them to put the belt on Cesaro, but can't see it happening.

Wooooowwwww i didnt realize the injury was that bad from the footage. No wrestlemania for seth. He and new day the only good things about this company. Legit feel very bad for him

Last edited:
Right now we have a WWE without Rollins, Cena, Orton & Bryan. Holy crap :wow:

I am KINDA happy though. Stressful situations force creativity.
This.

Damn won't be seeing Seth at mania. :frown:

This sucks though cause the company was STILL behind Rollins as their champion even after the ratings tank. Normally in that situation they will drop u as champ and put it on Cena.

Dean HAS to turn heel now. If the subtle hints weren't enough it will not be apparent he has to turn heel

Dawg i just read about Seth :frown:

Im hurt bros. I think this is lowest my interest has been in wrestling ever :smh:

This is sad

Back
Top Bottom