Wrestling Thread Nov 18-30 | 11/25 Raw - Cena v Orton at TLC? Happy Thanksgiving

Alright, I just saw Cesaro do the spin to Cody Rhodes on SD for a solid 1min+. I NEED to know this guys diet/workout routine.

Is it out there for public knowledge?

Missed SD, but read a report on it. The Rhodes' vs Real Americans and Usos/Rey vs Shield sounded awesome. Also, based on that report, Dolph was acting like Big E's very bubbly enthusiastic sidekick during their match with Axel and Sandow. If that doesn't lead to an eventual heel turn for Dolph, that sounds awful and he may as well be Kofi Kingston.

^^Dolph should be a heel. He can do the smug attitude thing really well. Everything he does as a face looks forced.

Dolph is downright awful as a face. Dudes gimmick is literally being a #HEEL and they turned him face :lol:

It sounds crazy, but the crowd going nuts for him when he won the strap off ADR after Wrestlemania ended up being his downfall.

I really like Dolph. I really wish he would get a push, but we know that's not happening lol

Dolph even might be in worse shape than Kofi. At least they can market Kofi and use him for press appearances and the like.

Dolph in worst shape that Kofi? Dolphs got like 50 lbs on Kofi in his chest alone

Bad choice of words on my part. I didn't literally mean a worse build :lol: . I meant it as 'in the eyes of the company'-type shape.

Bad choice of words on my part. I didn't literally mean a worse build
laugh.gif
. I meant it as 'in the eyes of the company'-type shape.
:lol:

I hate to say it but the Miz is in better shape than Dolph.

Dolph doesn't even have a match at SS right? Smh, I've never seen someone fall so quick and hard as Dolph has in the last 6 months

Filled out survey.

Flying out to NC tomorrow, so won't be around for SS. Will probably catch up on it late. Enjoy the show.

Bad choice of words on my part. I didn't literally mean a worse build :lol: . I meant it as 'in the eyes of the company'-type shape.
:lol:

I hate to say it but the Miz is in better shape than Dolph.

Dolph doesn't even have a match at SS right? Smh, I've never seen someone fall so quick and hard as Dolph has in the last 6 months

:lol: that's sad though. How did they expect Dolph to gain more fan support by playing up his concussion and him getting his *** kicked every week? Dolph/Del Rio was probably one of the worst double turns I remember.

Last edited:
Just caught up with raw and I just noticed that randy orton is like the spoiled son of HHH and steph. :lol: like when things don't go his way the parents punish him and tell him he won't get the shield to help as if he won't get to use his American Express card or something :lol: whiny rko is not a good look

Sting joining the Wolfpac was one of the worst things to ever happen. Made no damn sense.

Back
Top Bottom