Wrestling Thread May2-9/ The NEW ERA/WWE Black Friday/ Hornswoggle, Cameron, Santino, Zeb Colter, Al

WWE Hall of Famer Bob Backlund will be returning to WWE TV beginning this Thursday on SmackDown.

Backlund will be working as Darren Young's life coach. The duo is apparently borrowing a phrase from WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump - "Make Darren Great Again."

A segment airs on Thursday's Smackdown where Young asks Backlund for his help. Backlund tells Young he needs to start by realizing that wrestling is life.

:rofl: :rofl:

WWE Hall of Famer Bob Backlund will be returning to WWE TV beginning this Thursday on SmackDown.

Backlund will be working as Darren Young's life coach. The duo is apparently borrowing a phrase from WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump - "Make Darren Great Again."

A segment airs on Thursday's Smackdown where Young asks Backlund for his help. Backlund tells Young he needs to start by realizing that wrestling is life.

Holy **** this is going to be ridiculous :rofl:

That sounds like a potentially good gimmick but they're wasting it on Black Cena

This is a defiant new bunch of wrestlers. WWE persecuting Adam Rose because he has ADHD. He finally posted the doctor's note

View media item 2019127

Last edited:
So "The Big Guy" is getting ready to leave just as Reigns starting being "The Guy"

Coincidence I think not.

Caught Camp WWE.

I like how they have Triple H character doing the "aaahs"

Thought the OG camper who got homesick was a shot at CM Punk, until they revealed his identity near the end of the episode.

That sounds like a potentially good gimmick but they're wasting it on Black Cena

This is a defiant new bunch of wrestlers. WWE persecuting Adam Rose because he has ADHD. He finally posted the doctor's note
Context: Shortly after his suspension was announced Adam Rose publicly tweeted that he should not have failed as the banned substance he was popped for was on prescription. There are broad allowances for the legitimate use of prescription medication in the wellness policy if you care to read it.

Adam has apparently been suffering from symptoms of ADHD for which he was prescribed Adderall, which contains amphetamine as its active ingredient.

Last edited:
Context: Shortly after his suspension was announced Adam Rose publicly tweeted that he should not have failed as the banned substance he was popped for was on prescription. There are broad allowances for the legitimate use of prescription medication in the wellness policy if you care to read it.

Adam has apparently been suffering from symptoms of ADHD for which he was prescribed Adderall, which contains amphetamine as its active ingredient.

They finally tired of WWE ********, if he was prescribed then it shouldn't be a issue.

shane%20views--ac68e09bc33072aa3c4bcf4072cbc7e1.jpg

Just copped front row tickets to the ROH/NJPW in Lowell :nthat: :smokin :pimp:... I'm going to try to get TV tapings next week, but I'm still paying off Bills from not working for a month :lol: :smh:... Can't wait :nthat:...

I still don't get why they turned Curt Hennig on the Horseman that one year. Flair taking that door to the face was so brutal!

Just started reading the New Japan book by Chris Charlton. Lion's Pride. Damn good so far, read about 80 pages in one sitting. Just got to the chapter about Mutoh/Chono/Hashimoto.

I suggest it for anyone

Russell's whole demeanor is awesome :lol: underrated promo guy, even when he was looking like a total ***** in his Ziggler feud, he made the best of it

Back
Top Bottom