Wrestling Thread May 7-13 | 5/13 TNA Sacrifice - Best Wrestling PPV This Year, Catch the Replay

Very good ladder match.  RVD hit Rolling Thunder and a springboard moonsault onto Roode on a ladder.  He went for the 5 Star onto a ladder, but Roode moved and RVD smashed his ribs on the ladder.
Roode was climbing the ladder.  RVD tried to springboard onto the ladder but he missed the landing and fell awkwardly twisting his leg.  It knocked the ladder over.  Roode got another ladder.  RVD tried to pull Roode down but Roode kicked him off and RVD fell back knocking the back of his head on a chair in the ring.  Roode got the title and won the match.

It's a shame that no one watched this show because it will be one of the best PPVs of the year in my opinion.  I enjoyed it more than any WWE show this year.

Forgot how wild this match was. And Ken Shamrock's promo before the match
roll.gif

Now back to WWE nonsense tomorrow night. At least I'm catching it on DVR after the Sixers game so I can fast forward through the crap.

TNA
laugh.gif

lets talk about a show people actually watch

NTWT
Spoiler [+]
 Coming down to the wire we are 6 WEEKS away from NT King of the Ring 2012
wk1kbt.jpg
/oi49.tinypic.com/wk1kbt.jpg"">http://oi49.tinypic.com/wk1kbt.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>">

Tomorrow night we have our quarter-final matches to decide who will go to the semi-finals (to be determined at the actual event)

4W vs. GHIMS

JNSQ vs Brasilianmami

Casekicks vs ITO

Tennhouse vs. The Deek

Also, JDCurt will defend the NT core title tomorrow night in a 4 way hardcore match.

JDCurt(c) vs. Hymen Man vs. EdgarFly vs. BKMac

YardFather vs GunnaScott

Rusty Shackelford vs JRA

Toine vs. Mister916

ALSO: Want to join the NTWT galaxy but not sure where to start?

During the supershow, you're all making your debuts. 2 paragraphs or less, let the NTWT galaxy know that you've arrived

and thats it.
Spoiler [+]
I liked it better when GHIMS had some creative control

Sad that you live through a fantasy persona on an internet message board.
The TNA show was great tonight.  For people who like pro wrestling, I strongly suggest checking it out.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Sad that you live through a fantasy persona on an internet message board.

laugh.gif
 I cant take criticism from you seriously, because we all know you have the saddest life of anyone here.

NTWT
Spoiler [+]
4-way dance tomorrow for my title? How will I win considering I only have a 25% chance of winning, and my opponents have a 75% chance of winning? I'll tell ya how. HymenMan is half the man that I am so that lowers his 25% chance to 12.5%, Edgar is half the half the man I am which means he is half the man that Hymen is so that decreases his chances to 6.25%, and bkmac hasn't been seen in months so I'm giving him a 0% chance, which now makes it a total of 75%, and my odds are now at 56.25% against 18.75%, therefore, I will retain my NTCore Championship tomorrow night.
I watched Sacrafice tonight and the only matches I cared for were Aries/Bully and the main event, which could have been better. The finish was very anti-climatic. 

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

NTWT
Spoiler [+]
4-way dance tomorrow for my title? How will I win considering I only have a 25% chance of winning, and my opponents have a 75% chance of winning? I'll tell ya how. HymenMan is half the man that I am so that lowers his 25% chance to 12.5%, Edgar is half the half the man I am which means he is half the man that Hymen is so that decreases his chances to 6.25%, and bkmac hasn't been seen in months so I'm giving him a 0% chance, which now makes it a total of 75%, and my odds are now at 56.25% against 18.75%, therefore, I will retain my NTCore Championship tomorrow night.
I watched Sacrafice tonight and the only matches I cared for were Aries/Bully and the main event, which could have been better. The finish was very anti-climatic. 
Sacrifice was good. The best matches were easily Bully/Aries and Tessmacher/Kim. To each their own, but honestly.. LOLTNA would not recommend a replay.

More important things happened this weekend.

Asx_SgcCQAEAJID.jpg:large

Speaking of Ryder did anyone watch his match on Superstars? Him and Hawkins brought it.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

NTWT
Spoiler [+]
Sacrifice was good. The best matches were easily Bully/Aries and Tessmacher/Kim. To each their own, but honestly.. LOLTNA would not recommend a replay.

More important things happened this weekend.

Speaking of Ryder did anyone watch his match on Superstars? Him and Hawkins brought it.
That tag match and Hunico vs Kidd were really good

edit: never mind, not worth it
Sacrifice was a very good show.  If you enjoy wrestling and have any interest in TNA, I suggest checking it out.

wow 4wrestling praising a tna ppv? hell has frozen over lol

i just cant watch tna no more. they just dont seem to get it. their occasional show will be good but thats like looking for a needle in a haystack

So I was watching some random FCW matches yesterday, then somehow came across some titantrons
of gimmicks I completely forgot about or burned from my memory. It just boggles my mind that these fantastic 

gimmicks didn't get over.

Back
Top Bottom