Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

The stream of jobbers continue.  This is brutal 
mean.gif

Saw the picture of Rusev in the clippers jersey and almost fell of my couch in laughter. Seriously. I saw it the last time it was posted but it makes so much more sense now. :frown:

This is a terrible Raw. Glad y'all are around to keep me entertained.

Last edited:
So what exactly was the point of Bryan being laid out tonight (other than the obvious of WWE burying him)?
  • He already announced he was injured an needed surgery.
  • He was already made to look like a coward last week.  Now he has been for two straight weeks.
  • Will he come back for revenge against Kane?  I really hope not.
  • Will he come back for revenge against Stephanie? Well, you can't do man on woman violence, so probably not.
  • Will he come back and get revenge against Stephanie's husband HHH?  Well, he already beat him clean at WM.
  • Will Brie get revenge against Stephanie.  LOL God no.
It's just another nail in the coffin before his surgery.  He really is the 2014 Rey Mysterio or Dolph Ziggler.

4w its all downhill for Bryan now n lmaooo Rusev being racist. Well on a good note Deron Williams lost against the Heat tonight so im kinda happy haha

Last edited:
Man this thread the only reason I'm watching raw, y'all make it tolerable. Definitely the highlight of my week watching it with y'all and cracking jokes

Back
Top Bottom