Wrestling Thread May 5-18 | 5/16 Black Friday for WWE - Stock Price Crashes

AHAHAHAH that weakk *** spinebuster!
For real. It was all gentle. But that pedigree was very unpleasant. Kept the arms hooked the whole time like old Hunter used to. :smile: I was saying in the old thread the shield won the battle but the war is far from over. That post match beat down proved me right.

RAW is becoming a chore to watch again​
 ​
 ​
Especially without a DVR 
frown.gif

For real. It was all gentle. But that pedigree was very unpleasant. Kept the arms hooked the whole time like old Hunter used to.
smile.gif
I was saying in the old thread the shield won the battle but the war is far from over. That post match beat down proved me right.
Yeah that pedigree busted Romans mouth open.

So what's their plan with Rusev?

Dude beating up on these non stars is old.

I'm becoming a broken record, but I can easily see him feuding with Cena by Summer Fest and losing to an AA. They'll bill this whole Cena is American shtick and maybe even have Hogan in his corner.

Calling it now so I look like some kind of prophet.

Last edited:
i didnt eem pay attention to RAW this week

Ill listen to the LAW podcast tomorrow for the lulz

Last time I recall they blew up a car, Benoit happened. So I'm pretty sure blowing up cars is banned now.
laugh.gif

Last time I recall they blew up a car, Benoit happened. So I'm pretty sure blowing up cars is banned now.
laugh.gif
that mcmahon death thing had my interest

to be honest they could have just did the benoit tribute without ending the storyline.

So.. if evolutino vs the shield gets a rematch.. does this mean evolution gets their win back? i find it very hard to see batista, orton, and hhh all losing 3 ppvs in a row, and hhh possibly losing again at summerslam to roman reigns.. that definitely sucks. if they were gonna have a rematch they shouldve had shield come out on top of the feud, not evolution come out on top. 

So.. if evolutino vs the shield gets a rematch.. does this mean evolution gets their win back? i find it very hard to see batista, orton, and hhh all losing 3 ppvs in a row, and hhh possibly losing again at summerslam to roman reigns.. that definitely sucks. if they were gonna have a rematch they shouldve had shield come out on top of the feud, not evolution come out on top. 
im just ready for Reigns Finesse to turn on The Shield 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom