Wrestling Thread May 4-10 | 5/5 NXT E:60 8pm et Tonight on ESPN; Sami Zayn Having MRI

– Regarding the “Curb Stomp” finishing move used by WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins, it appears that it is not completely banned. The word going around within WWE is that the move is “on hold” until WWE’s concussion lawsuits are gone, or are no longer an active threat.

As noted earlier, WWE actually censored the curb stomp on the Roman Reigns WWE 24 special, cutting away to a crowd shot when replaying the final moments of the WrestleMania 31 main event.

Let us prey...

-It appears that the late decision to add Dean Ambrose to the WWE Payback pay-per-view main event, making it a match with all three members of The Shield involved, was done by design.

Cable TV ads that aired after this week’s RAW, where the angle was shot, still listed a regular triple-threat match between Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Randy Orton, meaning the Ambrose decision was definitely a late decision.

What’s interesting about the change from a historical standpoint is the fact that WWE had been planning to hold off on having all three former Shield members in a high-profile title match at WrestleMania 32.

On a related note, there is speculation that in the fatal four-way match at Payback, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns may end up turning on Orton. The company is lacking in credible heels but they do have new up-and-coming babyface talents that they could be pushing.

If Ambrose and Reigns turn on Orton, that would leave Rollins. Whether or not that means Ambrose-Reigns-Rollins would become a trio again, referred to as The Shield again, or otherwise, remains to be seen.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if Vince allowed the ESPN special to air only for the concussion and "random drug testing" piece. :rolleyes

Man I feel bad for big girls at times. They know they can't compete and are willing to do or take nything.

"Yeah, you become a babysitter, big brother, guidance counsellor, authority figure, person of confidence, their trainer. The trick to this generation now is how do you be, I don't know if this is the right word, how do you be friendly and not be their friend?"

"I always use the term it's never the quarterback, it's the coach. We talk about football and a guy will stink the joint out, so it wasn't Tony Romo, it was the other guy and he was gone. Millennials, I think right that's what this generation is called the millennials. I think it's in the whole world. So what I can say and what I will say is as a dad as you are, as I am, I try to figure that out to keep my children away from that entitlement. I guess it's old school that you get what you earn and you try to earn what you want. I think that's all I am going to say about that because I think no matter what the case, Walmart, Publix, IBM, I always use IBM I don't know why, I go to a lot of management seminars and that's a lot of the conversation, the opening conversation: 'What do we do when they don't like that?' And I want to walk out because I'm not going to learn anything if I'm still trying to figure out [that]. It's tough, it's going to be tough for whoever has to figure out what they want tomorrow. And that's a challenge I think."

Demott blaming millenials for him having to go :lol:

Hideo Itami is out 6-8 months... Also with a shoulder injury...

ron-simmons-damn-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom