Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
29-Camron-NP.gif

All of a sudden you get exposed and you wanna deny that's you...
Hahahahahahah

Another Bitter Bret Take:

BH: I’d say that to me professional wrestling today has mostly little people in it. I don’t see any real big men anymore. Very few anyway. The ones that are in it aren’t used properly. Like Mark Henry. It just seems to me, and I don’t mean to disrespect anyone in the business. A lot of guys are working really hard. I miss seeing some of the big guys. When you talk about getting rid of a Wade Barrett. Guys like Mark Henry are seeing less and less time on TV. It seems like the wrestlers they’re all little jumping bean guys. They’re all Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels kind of smaller guys. I was 230 pounds. I think I was bigger, a little bit bigger, in mass than some of these guys today. There’s so many guys that have the same stats. Six feet tall, five-eleven, one hundred and eighty five or ninety pounds. Dolph Ziggler. They do a million high spots. They’re in great, phenomenal shape. They all look the same. They all got rock hard abs. They all look like swimmers. I miss the guys that would go out there that looked like Nikolai Volkoff. Or somebody that looks like Don Leo Jonathan or Mad Dog Vachon. Where’s the big guys? Where’s the King Kong Bundys? Who’s hiding all the King Kong Bundys in the world? Where did they go?

That link with the wrestler's early days has me thinking.

Reigns with Rocky's boots = jabroni
Reigns with the #NTdenim = :smokin
Naomi = is her butt fake?
Black Ref's real working name is Black Ref = :rofl:

SD spoiler.

"R-Truth and Tyler Breeze defeated Fandango and Goldust
– The finish saw Breeze and Fandango turn on their respective partners, but Breeze ending up pinning Goldust. Fandango and Breeze ended up attacking both Goldust and Truth after the match and left together, seemingly forming a new alliance. "

not even mad at this.. Breeze + Curtis :smokin

Another Bitter Bret Take:

BH: I’d say that to me professional wrestling today has mostly little people in it. I don’t see any real big men anymore. Very few anyway. The ones that are in it aren’t used properly. Like Mark Henry. It just seems to me, and I don’t mean to disrespect anyone in the business. A lot of guys are working really hard. I miss seeing some of the big guys. When you talk about getting rid of a Wade Barrett. Guys like Mark Henry are seeing less and less time on TV. It seems like the wrestlers they’re all little jumping bean guys. They’re all Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels kind of smaller guys. I was 230 pounds. I think I was bigger, a little bit bigger, in mass than some of these guys today. There’s so many guys that have the same stats. Six feet tall, five-eleven, one hundred and eighty five or ninety pounds. Dolph Ziggler. They do a million high spots. They’re in great, phenomenal shape. They all look the same. They all got rock hard abs. They all look like swimmers. I miss the guys that would go out there that looked like Nikolai Volkoff. Or somebody that looks like Don Leo Jonathan or Mad Dog Vachon. Where’s the big guys? Where’s the King Kong Bundys? Who’s hiding all the King Kong Bundys in the world? Where did they go?
I Agree with all of this.

Last edited:
Bret needs to chill.Shane needs to bring out yeezy for the ultimate Wm moment.....and are those 13 nxt dudes or just 13 wrestling dudes in general...they gonna have a big roster but that's not a good thing with this weak creative team.should bring back cruiserweight and hardcore titles **** it.instead of hardcore,call it extreme rules title.

Teddy Long wouldn't put the New Day in a Tag Team Match playah!

I look at them and these are the WWE Tag Team Champions, and to me, I don’t think that they are portraying them as serious champions. There’s a lot of entertainment in the game, and there’s a lot of ha-ha from them. You know, I guess maybe times have changed. Maybe that’s what it is. As long as I remember, the world title and the tag team titles were serious positions to be in [and now] there’s so much comedy to it.

CiLzltxWwAI7z8o.jpg

Adam Rose (real name Raymond Leppan) was arrested early this morning by the Hillsborough, Florida Sheriffs office. He was booked on Tampering With a Witness and Battery Domestic Violence. Rose is currently serving a 60-day suspension from WWE. 

Click here  to view the police report.

He has future endeavors coming his way for sure now.

They dropped Emma in a hurry on her theft charge that time.

LINK

Cool gallery of some of the current guys in their early wrestling days

Such a massive difference in Leo Kruger vs Adam Rose

Sandow :lol: I think him and Titus were FCW tag champs once

Corey Graves seems like the precursor to Baron Corbin

Back
Top Bottom