Wrestling Thread May 16-23/ Extreme Rules this Sunday/ Dee Guy Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Championship

Do you watch other wrestling promotions besides WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No WWE 4 life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
honestly, if they let both of these dudes go without any of the BC/Uso crap involved.. this feud would be much better. Regardless, the pairing of Reigns/AJ has been great. AJ really shines every time he's in that E ring.

bayley finna save becky
female cena about to take the womans division

dana is :evil:
but i'm into female domination fetish *shrugs*

Last edited:
Shane going to be eating Pedigrees all through the summer
Damn right. He only trades off with Randall and now Seth. :lol: :evil:
the sexual tension is off the charts
Man, that **** ain't right b. :smh:
I can't be the only one noticing some sexual tension between Shane and Steph :nerd: .
The fact so many people felt the same way about that is strange. Maybe Steph and Share are on that Lannister tip. :x
Ken Patera is getting inducted next year

He squashed all the small wrestlers in 5 minutes
I will stop :smokin before that happens. :lol: :lol: :rofl:
im sure shane got it in before the macho man ever did
Gawd damn. :smh:
FDB

NBA playoffs and you choose to watch oiled up men pretend to fight each other :smh:
Surprised you didn't say NHL Playoffs b. :smh:
I hope 2 paws gets feline AIDS
Oh ****. That is kinda harsh man.
But oh well. :lol:
Dat Madness. :smokin :pimp:
Charlotte definitely has some upgraded *******..She needs to hit up the doc to get some injections in them cheeks..
I thought the same. As a student of the titty meat since a youth it was evident some upgrades were made. :lol:
GGG all day
Yes. That technique and power.
Soon man soon

Gotta see what Bradford's sawft *** self gonna do in camp first
We both know that bum ain't gonna do **** but throw 10-15 yard passes. :frown: :smh:
No deep ball skillz. :smh:
ya, i'm not feelin it either
Not a good look. Shane can do better than that.
where's the maryse tape, man?
If this leaks... :wow: lord have mercy.
I forgot why i quotes this pic. :smh:
Reporting everyone for not talking about PRO WRESTLING
Don't play. We need to keep these streets safe.

[quote name="green rhino123"
emma's theme makes me hard

Dana Brook omg
Man, her and Emma hold it down. :smokin
Dana is hideous, but her and Emma are definitely a good pairing...
2016 LayCool if given time to cook. Seriously.
Eh...

Still would.

KYNywoibU1PQ4.gif

Yep. Can't even front. Had to get some food and now i am caught up with the thread. That Pastrami burger was so good i almost got an erection. I wish i was playing. :lol:

giphy.gif

Balee dat.

Lmaoooo at this gimmick being a reality

when was darren young great?

Dolph about to job in video games too

Usos are sooooo bad on the mic

lucha dragons back at it again with the vert :smokin

What up Ego...

honestly, if they let both of these dudes go without any of the BC/Uso crap involved.. this feud would be much better. Regardless, the pairing of Reigns/AJ has been great. AJ really shines every time he's in that E ring.
I actually agree with this.

Anderson and Gallows are trash. Dudes only worked in Japan because they were American.

Mobile is trippin. Lost some gif responses in that major quote of text. :smh: i never knew AriZona made anything besides drinks. :wow: and i really can't believe MeanGene thought them Lucha dudes boosted into the ring without assistance. We suspend belief for wrestling but he is just throwing gravity away along with it. :smh:

Last edited:
The got my boy AJ just warming Reigns up to get washed by super Cena when he comes back smh 

Mobile is trippin. Lost some gif responses in that major quote of text. :smh: i never knew AriZona made anything besides drinks. :wow: and i really can't believe MeanGene thought them Lucha dudes boosted into the ring without assistance. We suspend belief for wrestling but he is just throwing gravity away along with it. :smh:

Gene does his own stunts so he just thought it was natural for people to jump that high

Mobile is trippin. Lost some gif responses in that major quote of text.
mean.gif
i never knew AriZona made anything besides drinks.
eek.gif
and i really can't believe MeanGene thought them Lucha dudes boosted into the ring without assistance. We suspend belief for wrestling but he is just throwing gravity away along with it.
mean.gif
It wasnt me man.

Back
Top Bottom