Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Yeah these last 20 min look to be weak, my controller is charged. Gonna make a trade for Jean Carlos Stanton put him in pinstripes in my season

:wow:

that ring entrance over the ropes :wow:

impressive ...
that was dope

Yeah these last 20 min look to be weak, my controller is charged. Gonna make a trade for Jean Carlos Stanton put him in pinstripes in my season
i just restarted my franchise since there was a roster update by OS guys.

Blackhawks down 3-2 now :pimp: these two teams are so fun to watch

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Last edited:
that was dope

Have you seen Jose altuves update??? :x they got the man hitting over 90 for both left and right handed pitcher. 96 steal and 92 chance of stealing base :x that like a auto run if you know what you doing

that was dope

Have you seen Jose altuves update??? :x they got the man hitting over 90 for both left and right handed pitcher. 96 steal and 92 chance of stealing base :x that like a auto run if you know what you doing
honestly havent fooled around with it yet :lol: wow altuve is a beast kid is like 5'7 :lol:

who scored for Hawks, jrs
honestly dont know wasn't really paying attention

Just caught up on Raw.

Not feeling those And1/Boxing trunks on KO. Vince probably saw him for the first time last week and thought he had too much black on. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom