Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

The World Cup sounds like it should be really great... I've heard amazing things AAA's streams... They had a very horrible ippv for a major event and immediately turned it around and I've heard nothing but good things since...

You should do solo commentary in here tonight...

The World Cup sounds like it should be really great... I've heard amazing things AAA's streams... They had a very horrible ippv for a major event and immediately turned it around and I've heard nothing but good things since...

You should do solo commentary in here tonight...
If you want to watch it............let me know.

I wish the ENGLISH feed worked. It isn't though

Nevermind..........Vampiro/Striker

Thanks celticspride34 celticspride34 . I had seen the recentish interviews where you could tell the tongue issues were there and it massively effected his speaking. Really is sad to see, but like you said, at least he's fighting.

Listened to the first 15minutes of that NTWT podcast. I dig it, sound quality and all (I listen to a like of old DJ Paul & Juicy J tapes, so my ears are numb to low/off sound quality :lol:). Ya'll trashed TF out of Rosa :rofl:

Last edited:
Listened to the first 15minutes of that NTWT podcast. I dig it, sound quality and all (I listen to a like of old DJ Paul & Juicy J tapes, so my ears are numb to low/off sound quality :lol:). Ya'll trashed TF out of Rosa :rofl:

Appreciate the feedback peep. That was basically our trial and error episode :lol: next one will be better.

roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom