Wrestling Thread May 11-31 | 5/29 Elim Chamber Pred Contest AND Extr Rules & Payback Contest Results

Cena about to bury KO before he get to the main roster. If he drop the belt tho :nerd:

EC gonna be good. IC Title is completely up in the air, a few logical choices.

That's was a weak *** kiss tho. Lana didn't want to do it :lol: ziggler probably tried to throw his tounge in there I would have too

Born and raised in the heights, moved out last year into les/soho.
Man, all this NY talk makes me want to fly out there now
laugh.gif
.  Planning a trip in either September or October, but I feel like the summer is better just for the women
pimp.gif

I got a non wrestling fan friend who watched it... He said it was really sad, but really really good...

CP34 what you drinkin and where you at :lol:

Was drinking New Amsterdam and Monster rehab... Was at my old hippy friends house... He's 63 and recently dumped his hot 26 year old girl... He's a G like that... :smokin

We was talking about how he went to Rollaroma on Bensonhurst to watch Haystacks, Bruno, Sky Lolo, ect in the 60's... We watched Earnie Ladd vs Bruno and that was actually pretty fun... Couple other short Bruno matches... Then I turned on Nakamura :lol:... He very much enjoyed him and found him constantly entertaining... Watched him vs Sakuraba, and vs Machine Gun...

He said next time I go to show, he's going :smokin... I think my get friend is 63 :lol:... And its not even Case...

Man I was so looking forward to Naomi winning the Divas title tonight.

Was gonna @ my dude @Mr DragonFly Jones
and tell him with Naomi the Divas champ and New Day tag team champions Blackdown was finally happening.

But alas.... |I

:smh: :smh:

At least New Day flourishing :pimp:

Def gotta catch RAW when I get home. Sounds like a great show judging from yall posts.

Unless they plan on using her in the ho role like aj before she got in the ring. Switch partners after every major ppv :smh:

meh, she's doomed either way.

i personally think rusev is decent enough on the mic to survive.. only if they want him to though, obviously.

Back
Top Bottom