Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

^ yeah you're right they have that You're Gonna Pay song for the rest of his 2000 matches. I was just checking Judgment Day 2000 at first and they used the generic rock theme, but i forgot he didnt even officially use American Bad *** till that Raw I posted up. My memories going.... I used to remember all of these random things :lol:

Last edited:
^ yeah you're right they have that You're Gonna Pay song for the rest of his 2000 matches. I was just checking Judgment Day 2000 at first and they used the generic rock theme, but i forgot he didnt even officially use American Bad *** till that Raw I posted up. My memories going.... I used to remember all of these random things :lol:

I still do... God I have no life...

So Bray beats Dbry clean but doesn't beat Big Slow clean
eyes.gif
Big-Show-baby.gif

Wow...there were 9 matches on Smackdown, and the longest of Batista/Sheamus at 5:30 :lol: it's like Attitude minus heat and characters. Sandow loses in 1 minute to Hunico again, Mark Henry beats Miz (I don't have a problem with that), and Jimmy USO taps out in 2minutes, and Goldust/Fandango fight for like the 7th time in 2 weeks. It's almost like they're just realizing the ****** builds to all the matches.

Wow...there were 9 matches on Smackdown, and the longest of Batista/Sheamus at 5:30
laugh.gif
it's like Attitude minus heat and characters. Sandow loses in 1 minute to Hunico again, Mark Henry beats Miz (I don't have a problem with that), and Jimmy USO taps out in 2minutes, and Goldust/Fandango fight for like the 7th time in 2 weeks. It's almost like they're just realizing the ****** builds to all the matches.
Damn.
laugh.gif

It's like Vince chose the "Quick Match" option playing WWE 2k14 and forgot to change it back.

This is one of my first threads outside a sneaker thread and I love wrestling but just wanted to know how do y'all feel about my hero Punk and if y'all think he will come back? I know this happened awhile ago and I'm sure y'all have already spoke upon it but yea just asking?

I'm actually kind of excited for WM.

Battle royals always have a few nice spots, so that'll probably be entertaining at least. Cena/Wyatt and Taker/Lesnar should both be good. I think Bryan/HHH has potential to be great. Batista might stink up the title match, but I'm confident that Orton and whoever else will have no problem carrying him. Then the other announced matches have The Shield, The Usos, and Cesaro who are all fun to watch.

It could be a pretty good show.

Wow...there were 9 matches on Smackdown, and the longest of Batista/Sheamus at 5:30
laugh.gif
it's like Attitude minus heat and characters. Sandow loses in 1 minute to Hunico again, Mark Henry beats Miz (I don't have a problem with that), and Jimmy USO taps out in 2minutes, and Goldust/Fandango fight for like the 7th time in 2 weeks. It's almost like they're just realizing the ****** builds to all the matches.
Really? Henry been getting put into the hall of pain by everybody Brock, Roman, Cesero, Ambrose etc..... I cant even think of the last time he one a match. But he beats The Miz.

Sandow must have heat backstage. Losses in 1 min to Sin Cara
mean.gif

Just been watching wrestling here and there this year. The Shield are def exciting to watch and the Usos. The old guy on The Shield's Thesz press is awful though. What did everyone like so much about CM Punk? Need to watch some of his matches.

I probably sounded like a little kid when I says my hero but ohh well lol I look up to a couple people and he would be one of

Punk returning at Wrestlemania or the Raw after is my guess. If he doesn't come back then, don't think we see him till the Royal Rumble.

Yea at first I said I wasn't going watch until he's back but I watched raw chicago and realized he's not the only true talent on there. The shields matches are amazing day in and day out. Taker never gets old to me ( [emoji]128514[/emoji] despite him being...old) and I can see sting coming shortly.

This WM to me is very lackluster because it could've been booked way better but none the less I'll still watch it (not paying to watch tho) I'm sure punk will have his "last match" money in the bank before his contract is up

Last edited:
They dropped the ball on the Brock Undertaker match. Still looking forward to seeing the match. But making Brock look scared of Taker has killed the build up. On Monday Brock better get over on Taker.

Can't remember ANY WM that was built as something special, must-see, TV since WM 17 & 24.

18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 all were built like whatevs, but the shows turned out pretty cool (except for 18 and 23)

I have low expectations for 30. Whomever said that 27-29 have been some of the most poorly built and executed WM's was spot on.

Would like to see CM Punk show up on the RAW after WM with DB as champ, Punk turns on DB and the IWC by joining up with the Authority somehow

the problem with the buildup this year is that they made the wrong guy win the royal rumble,in the past the rumble winner was the perfect buildup to wrestlemainia but they dropped the ball with batista so no one cared.should still be ight tho.honestly im hoping bray and dbry are the top heel/face in the main event next year or maybe a triple threat with reigns.

Phil Brooks next to stay away until the Royal Rumble

But it would be hilarious if we have a Deja Vu scenario when that time comes.

I can easily see Roman Reigns becoming a fan favorite and getting himself over ala Daniel Bryan during the next year. Then we find ourselves at Royal Rumble with Reigns being the favorite to win it all.

Then here comes Punk coming back and stealing the Rumble ala Bootista.

Hilarious this would all be

Last edited:
No the problem is that HHH can't walk away from the spotlight and just run the show rather than be the show! He thinks he's matches and feuds with him are in high regard but they arnt anymore. Tell me how Punk and Takers feud with Paul Bearer's death and all is behind HHH and Brock Lesnar on the WM card? Now he's using this Best for Business thing as an excuse to appear all on Raw be the spotlight when it should clearly be on DB this year! Instead of DB or Punk winning the rumble we got Batista... Instead of the shield being in a high profile match they face Kane and the New Age Outlaws..? Bray is the only one on the card I say is being used right but I bet they won't let him beat him clean so it's all for nothing! Rant and truth over *drops mic*

Back
Top Bottom