Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

I don't care what y'all think but this theme went hard.

QFMFT and repped.
The lyris were basura though.

:nthat:

I'm sayin...a heel turn with this comeback gimmick would be flames.
This reminded me that I needed to listen to his album eventually.:lol:

Ive given it one listen front to back... not horrible to be honest lol... heard much worse rap... production was pretty good...

This. Wasn't bad at all honestly.

The back album cover :lol:
ucantseemeback.jpg

Last edited:
Is there still a wwe network thread? Who wants to post a link and get a nice tasty rep for your troubles?

:lol:

King Booker was such a hilarious gimmick. Dude would talk all proper and then break character on a dime. :lol:
Great music. Also, anyone remember when he called the King, "JEROME Lawler?" I think it was the raw after he won it all. MIght be funnier than Ron Mysterio.

from forbes magazine. this dude got a real t rex skull in his office.

View media item 883430
The latest Bauer/Pollack episode explains the story behind it. But yall dudes don't listen to podcasts. You just watch the WWENetwork all day like some dorks.

Will Sting be shaving his head bald as well, or will he be wearing a du-rag to cover his Ginobli?
Or he can put on a mask like Muta. Muta going bald killed that gimmick. The MutA gimmick IMO

Booker had the best gimmick when he won kotr. He took that gimmick and went with it. :lol:

And you can't forget to mention when he teamed with Goldust. Full of lulz

Or when he got attacked by austin at the supermarket :lol:

Most successful brotha in the E. And don't mention the rock cause he don't count.

And :smh: when shovel buried booker during that stretch.

Last edited:
Booker had the best gimmick when he won kotr. He took that gimmick and went with it. :lol:

And you can't forget to mention when he teamed with Goldust. Full of lulz

Or when he got attacked by austin at the supermarket :lol:

"Price check on jackass"
Thats one of my all time favorite out of the ring moments

His fake African dictator accent in tna was :smokin

The funniest part about the king booker part was that he would randomly lose the accent with something caught him off guard

Most successful brotha in the E. And don't mention the rock cause he don't count.

I agree..I never really thought of the Rock being black..He was all about his Samoan heritage, so that's how I always thought of him..

Back
Top Bottom