Wrestling Thread Mar 24-30 | 3/24 RAW - 13 Days till Mania - Brock, Taker, Hogan LIVE Tonight

1. When Steph said, "I was the only one worthy of inheriting this company." I thought Shane was coming out. Well not really

2. Goldust going back to this gay stuff

3. Can they cut out all of these, "Person gets distracted and then gets rolled up" finishes man

4. One Tree Hill might be my favorite show of all time. That Soul Food and Firday Night Lights

So now Summer is faking injuries so Fandango loses? 

Is this a "Summer thinks shes hot **** now that shes on TDs so she wants to break away from Fandango" Angle?

1. When Steph said, "I was the only one worthy of inheriting this company." I thought Shane was coming out. Well not really

2. Goldust going back to this gay stuff

3. Can they cut out all of these, "Person gets distracted and then gets rolled up" finishes man

4. One Tree Hill might be my favorite show of all time. That Soul Food and Firday Night Lights
nthat.gif

So now Summer is faking injuries so Fandango loses? 

Is this a "Summer thinks shes hot **** now that shes on TDs so she wants to break away from Fandango" Angle?

That's exactly what it is, especially with Fandango botching 3 straight moves last week

Hulk Hogan & HHH on the same show

"WWE BURIALS: THEN, NOW, FOREVER."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom