I've been hoping for Cena vs Rock
pimp.gif
and it's starting to look like its about to happen
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Digger85

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I rather see Rock vs. Orton

nowhere near the draw cena and rock would be. cena and rock would be dope, as would hbk vs the rock

Draw? All you need is The Rock, his name sells itself.

AG do got a point..lol

But Cena vs. Rock would be more of a dream match...that match alone would outsell the WM25 card.

nowhere near the draw cena and rock would be. cena and rock would be dope, as would hbk vs the rock
u joking rite?

ppl are tired of cena, orton and rock would be amazing

With the news of Big Show being planned to win MITB, it could go 2 ways, he will either win the match, which he would have won a title through MITB, or Cenawins and they have just nixed the entire idea of Big Show winning a championship. Hopefully Cena wins and we don't have to see Big Show as champ, but Ihave a feeling that they're gonna give it to Big Show and have Edge take some time off and have Show on Smackdown with Vickie. I don't know whatthey're gonna do with Cena though after WM. He will not go to Smackdown and I have a feeling that HHH/Orton will not end at Wrestlemania as long as theygice the title to Orton, and even if they don't I still don't see it ending there. That means Cena will most likely not be going for a title for a fewmonths which just seems strange for the WWE, but would be a good idea. You can't have Cena be in every title picture.

HBK's promo was great last night and I feel like this one-upping that HBK has been doing on Taker means that he will beat Shawn at WM. It will actually putUndertaker as the Underdog seeing as how Shawn has basically gotten the better of him or escaped him on each occasion.

Jericho's match will be terrible. Only Steamboat is close to being in good condition to wrestle and nothing can really save this match.

Draw? All you need is The Rock, his name sells itself.
i thought about that, but compared to cena and rock it doesnt have that dream match appeal. the mic work alone would be crazy. im more of an ortonfan too but for a wrestlemania main event type match id rather see cena/rock

Jericho's match will be terrible. Only Steamboat is close to being in good condition to wrestle and nothing can really save this match.
I pray Vince comes to his senses within the next week or so and realize how horrid this match will be. There has to be someone else they canbring in to defend the legends even if it he's not a legend himself.

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

I pray Vince comes to his senses within the next week or so and realize how horrid this match will be. There has to be someone else they can bring in to defend the legends even if it he's not a legend himself.
If Batista pops at Wrestlemania to defend the legends, I may be excited. Even though I can't stand him, I much rather watch him beat Jerichothan 3 old men.

Why do people still boo Cena? Like, it's not cool anymore so why do people still do it?

I watched the last hour of Smackdown and God the promos were horrible. Even HBK's promo on Raw sucked. It started good with the Undertaker talking aboutHBK questioning his face which was
eek.gif
but then HBK in the cemetary was socheezy.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Mr Whomp Whomp

I pray Vince comes to his senses within the next week or so and realize how horrid this match will be. There has to be someone else they can bring in to defend the legends even if it he's not a legend himself.
If Batista pops at Wrestlemania to defend the legends, I may be excited. Even though I can't stand him, I much rather watch him beat Jericho than 3 old men.

I'm hoping that Jericho's match will be a Gauntlet and have Austin come out as the last opponent but that won't happen..
frown.gif

I still think this whole Austin thing is a blow over. I could see Jericho burying the legends then Stone Cold comes out and hits him with the stunner and has afew beers with Rourke and Flair.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

1 week till Mania. On paper its weak, but it could be a good show.

It's weird that I'm not excited for this event, I remember when I used to be so hyped for Wrestlemania, 1 month before it.
smh.gif

Good point, I can agree. This is the least pumped Ive ever been for Mania that I can remember.

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Good point, I can agree. This is the least pumped Ive ever been for Mania that I can remember.
this Mania has no energy going with it compared to older Manias. i just keep watching the intros of Wrestlemania 16, 17 and 18 to at lease getme pumped for this one

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

smh.gif
at "12 Rounds" getting more build up than WM
Why are you shaking your head? The same director from Speed and Die Hard 2 is going to make John Cena an action superstar. Jason Statham who?

Back
Top Bottom