Wrestling Thread Mar 2-22 | 3/21 Perro Aguayo Jr Passes Away In Tragic In-Ring Accident (AAA)

Are you excited for WrestleMania?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think I'm in section 6 at Mania.

Titus could actually be a legit superstar right now but Slater Gator ****** everything up.
Even though I was all in on Slater Gator.

Cena wins US title at mania. DB wins IC at mania... unify the belts at Summerslam
nerd.gif
build prestige around the newly unified IC title.

but any other scenario where cena ends up us champ
mean.gif

Not defending WWE... They obviously have racist tendencies...

But what black/Latino wrestlers do you guys think WWE has missed/passed on?... Mark Henry immediately comes to mind as a guy who could have been on a better situation... Possibly Ron Simmons, 2 Cold Scorpio, and Homicide as well... And Sheldon, but dude still can't talk...

They dressed Ron up like this. He's definitely number 1.

View media item 1458079

Only thing is he didn't get to WWE till he was 38...

Not defending WWE... They obviously have racist tendencies...

But what black/Latino wrestlers do you guys think WWE has missed/passed on?... Mark Henry immediately comes to mind as a guy who could have been on a better situation... Possibly Ron Simmons, 2 Cold Scorpio, and Homicide as well... And Sheldon, but dude still can't talk...
but they paid jtg for like 2 years at home 

HBK i believe.

There have been 26 Grand Slam Champions? The Triple Crown list must be in the 40s then.

I think the term grand slam has to be subjective... I remember it being creates for HBK once he won the European... Does it imply winning 4 separate championships?... or every one the company has at that time?...

D-Bry has held the WHC, WWE, US, and Tag belts... That's 4...

Bret Hart is the first guy I can remember to hold all the company's titles at some point...

Last edited:
The Grand Slam was originally the WWF, Intercontinental, European and Tag Team. In present day I'd assume the European Title is replaced with the United States Championship.

Triple Crown is still the same: WWE, IC and Tag Team

chill rhino will break case's back

Bro my back is part Titanium..Ain't no little emotional girl gonna do anything to me..

But seriously, do to some hurt feelings I have to ask my fellow NTWT brethren to refrain from mention myself and a certain brightly colored horned animal in the same sentence..I'll battle the MelancholyKitty or the DeepestSea or even the Dead Baby if necessary, but not the above mentioned animal..

Did not know Farooq was 38 when he first came to WWE :wow: damn. I thought he was maybe like 30-32 at the time.

And NTWT fed update..the #1 contender hasn't been active at all so the #1 contendership will be up for grabs at NT Mania..whoever wins gonna have to pull a D-Bry and work 2 matches.

According to Metsfan4ever, Samoa Joe has told friends he's WWE bound after April 9th. He will face Christopher Daniels that night, then head to NXT shortly after.

Back
Top Bottom